No announcement yet.

2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much to my horror, it wasn't blacked out. I have direct tv too, and Sunday ticket. But it was working on my local stations.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

So hill is out for awhile with an achilles injury. What do you guys think we should do with him? Hawthorne is a beast and i honestly dont think hill will regain his starting position again, but i think his only way of sticking on the team is to be the leo rusher, because when he rushed his rookie year he was pretty good.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

If he can't earn the starting spot, might as well use his pass rushing ability. Not like the Hawks have much of that right now anyways.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Oh I can't stop smiling right now :D. Yes, it was ugly at times, but I don't care. WE WON!!!!!

Gus Bradley deciding to blitz on every play that last series had my full support. Not like we were getting any pressure with our linemen that second half.

Oh, man it just feels so good right now.
          Video games keep me sane

Comment

Got big plays from a bunch of new, young faces:

Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, Leon Washington, Golden Tate ... And Mike Williams is still only 26. He's going to go off one of these games.

Comment

Didn't see them game but i sure am happy we got a win! Now its on to the rams at their stadium. And then its our bye. Ususally i say we crush the rams but i dont think that they should be taken lightly. We still haven't proven that we can consistantly win on the road. Then i hope we get healthy and get pitts and okung back. Bit of a side step here, im not sure how many sacks were given up these last 2 games but im pretty sure polumbus has been playing well. My question is, when okung comes back do we star polumbus at rt and bench locklear, or move him to guard.

Comment

I think we keep Locklear at RT. Polumbus has done very, very well. Our best line involves Locklear at the moment. Now if Polumbus upsets Locklear in competition wednesday or whatever then great, have him start at RT.

I just don't see it happening.
                Video games keep me sane

Comment

Well, I was wrong. Polumbus started at RT before Okung got hurt.

Did anyone actually watch this entire game? I quit around the 3rd quarter.
                  Video games keep me sane

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
                    Well, I was wrong. Polumbus started at RT before Okung got hurt.

Did anyone actually watch this entire game? I quit around the 3rd quarter.
                    I picked up the game in the 3rd quarter on justintv after i noticed we were getting are asses kicked, so i had to see things for myself. I think it was a terrible decision to put okung in this game, it was so pointless. Polumbus was playing well, we have a bye this week, and these high ankles are so tricky with healing and its usually best to rest. Also the week we **** with the line we gave up 4 sacks, just saying. I watched highlights and some of the game and i couldnt belive we had a gimpy stephen jackson run all over us. Lets focus on something good, i still have a huge man crush on Earl Thomas and he's got legit shot at droy.

On a side note, i was thinking of this when watching the washington game. How much power does the owner have over the gm. because i think paul allen Would give up anything to get jake locker but i just dont see schneider going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                      I picked up the game in the 3rd quarter on justintv after i noticed we were getting are asses kicked, so i had to see things for myself. I think it was a terrible decision to put okung in this game, it was so pointless. Polumbus was playing well, we have a bye this week, and these high ankles are so tricky with healing and its usually best to rest. Also the week we **** with the line we gave up 4 sacks, just saying. I watched highlights and some of the game and i couldnt belive we had a gimpy stephen jackson run all over us. Lets focus on something good, i still have a huge man crush on Earl Thomas and he's got legit shot at droy.

On a side note, i was thinking of this when watching the washington game. How much power does the owner have over the gm. because i think paul allen Would give up anything to get jake locker but i just dont see schneider going for it.
                      As for your second part there if Paul Allen wants Jake Locker then the GM will go after him. Obviously we dont know if Allen is a big Husky fan so hard to say if they'll pursue him.

Watching Hasselbeck leaves no doubt that he's on his way out and when we see Charlie i think we'll come to the same conclusion. They dont have a lot to work with there on offense but might as well go with a young guy, like they're doing in St Louis with Bradford, and build this thing from the bottom up. It doesnt have to take forever either. The defense has looked pretty good i think and another good draft devoted to the offense and i think they can compete in this talent challenged NFC West.

Comment

Yeah, I do love me some Earl Thomas.

But yes, this game this last weekend completely destroyed any of the optimism I was feeling after beating SF and the Chargers. I mean it was the Rams with a hurt Steven Jackson! We shouldn't have lost...

As for Allen being a Husky fan, I don't really know since he went to WSU. However here at UW we have this REALLY nice computer science building named after him. And he is pretty active with donations here.
                        Video games keep me sane

Comment

Just traded for Marshawn Lynch for a 4th round pick this year and a conditional 2012 pick.
                          http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/statuses/26479478211

Julius Jones has been released.
                          http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/26480538575
                          Video games keep me sane

Comment

Don't like it. Pete brings in guys like Leon Washington, Charlie Whitehurst, Lendale white and now Lynch. These guys are either not given much of a chance to show what they have or get shipped out. Not sure if Pete has it all together yet or he's just trying to grab some headlines, either way count me out with most of these moves.

I will also add with guys like White, Lynch and Leroy Hill, who i have no idea why he still is on the team, you're talking some real character issues, not good for a young rebuilding team.

Comment

Is the 4th for this year? If it is then i like it because this gonna be a bad draft talent wise. Even though its a fourth id say this a low risk high reward move. I think hill will be shopped next year, or he's gonna get cut. It just seems that he isnt taking in the whole pete carroll attitude. I figured jones was getting cut soon after being a healthy scratch againts the rams, so it was only a matter of time for him. But i think we need to stop with all this. I love having competition and refreshing the roster and the talent but at some point we need to settle down. This team needs continuity especially along the offensive line, and well bascially the whole offense or were gonna be picking top 15 for sure.

Comment

I'm curious to know if anyone is feeling grouchy about Deion Branch being traded. I, for one, am not.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information