No announcement yet.

2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about the injury itself other than it is to his foot.

Carroll said that he is gonna be a gametime decision this week, so it can't too serious.

But the thing is you never know with foot injuries.
    Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

We claimed Clifton Geathers off waivers from the Phins. Physically he has everything you could ask for from a defensive lineman and maybe Pete can work his magic on him too.

Comment

Good luck today guys. Should be a good one.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I hope so. I'm really hoping we win too because my property manager is a chiefs fan and I really don't want this held over my head for the year ;)
          Video games keep me sane

Comment

Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.
              Can we borrow Charles for a game or two please?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                Can we borrow Charles for a game or two please?
                Only if you wash and dry him before you return him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                  We claimed Clifton Geathers off waivers from the Phins. Physically he has everything you could ask for from a defensive lineman and maybe Pete can work his magic on him too.
                  What magic is Pete working, the defense stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    What magic is Pete working, the defense stinks.
                    Clemens is among the league leader in sacks and he did nothing for Philly. Red Bryant didn't do anything notable before Pete showed up and he was playing amazingly well before he got hurt. Then there's BMW of course.

We're still not a good team but we're a lot better since he showed up.

Comment

It's amazing how Bryant went from being not even thought of as a starter, to becoming one of the centerpieces of our defense.

He will never be a great pass rusher, but the impact he had on the run game has shown ever since he went down.

And yes, we're a lot better ever since Carroll showed up. I mean talent level is only slightly better, but they were playing hard before this nasty little...bump? wall? black hole?
                      Video games keep me sane

Comment

How much 30 (3 man front) have you guys run this year. I know Pete used to run that a lot at SC whether it was a regular 3-4 or more of an over defense with 3 down lineman.

Or has it been almost all 4-3?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          How much 30 (3 man front) have you guys run this year. I know Pete used to run that a lot at SC whether it was a regular 3-4 or more of an over defense with 3 down lineman.

Or has it been almost all 4-3?
                          When our defense was still playing well we liked to use 3 man fronts with 5, 6 and even 7 DBs on 2nd and 3rd and long. These situations are where our more creative blitzes were used, but we haven't had nearly as opportunities to use our extra DB packages during the second half of the year. Red Bryant is also really the only guy who is capable of playing strong side end at a high level. We were really blitzing our DBS a lot though.

Comment

ugh deon butler broke his leg, fml. i really liked the kid. can we just end this season now? We are not good and we sure as hell do not deserve to make the playoffs

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                            Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                              ugh deon butler broke his leg, fml. i really liked the kid. can we just end this season now? We are not good and we sure as hell do not deserve to make the playoffs
                              Turned KJR on this morning and the morning show guys are talking about if San Francisco loses to San Diego........they might have been kidding for all i know but i couldnt listen to it.

Comment

This season has gone from thinking that they were bad and were probably a 6-10 team at best, to getting our hopes up and thinking we could win the division, only to see those destroyed by the Hawks suddenly get exposed week after week...

This has been a rough season.
                                Video games keep me sane

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information