No announcement yet.

2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you guys be a doll and grab one from atlanta.

kthnxbai

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
      This season has gone from thinking that they were bad and were probably a 6-10 team at best, to getting our hopes up and thinking we could win the division, only to see those destroyed by the Hawks suddenly get exposed week after week...

This has been a rough season.
      I could not have said it any better myself. Also i hate to say it but i told you so gpngc.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Deon Butler broke his leg? Damn. I didn't watch the last game, but he was having a nice year. That's really too bad. I hope it heals well, I think he could be a good player for us for awhile.

Comment

Just read up on it. Sounds like he broke it in a couple places. Surgery, had a rod inserted and all that. ****** deal.

Comment

Can any one post a few more info regarding this.

----------------------
            Cheap SEO | Advanced SEO | SEO Search Engine | SEO Consultancy

Comment

Can we pleeeeease draft a new QB already? Hasselbeck's a running joke among my friends.

Comment

Can someone tell me about the game? I saw that whitehurst got some stats, so was the hass benched or injured?

Comment

i just looked and saw that he got benched. i cant wait till the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                    i just looked and saw that he got benched. i cant wait till the offseason.
                    He got benched for playing miserably. He ran the offense fairly well on the first drive and then played about as bad as anyone can possibly play from there on out.

Comment

• I say we see what Whitehurst can do for the rest of the season. We need to know what kind of player we got in exchange for that third-rounder. Hasselbeck is done. There's no reason to bring him back next year.

And... as I was writing this, I remember that we're in the NFC West, and actually still very much in contention for a playoff spot, and our season is by no means over.

Mind-bending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
                        I say we see what Whitehurst can do for the rest of the season. We need to know what kind of player we got in exchange for that third-rounder. Hasselbeck is done. There's no reason to bring him back next year.

And... as I was writing this, I remember that we're in the NFC West, and actually still very much in contention for a playoff spot, and our season is by no means over.

Mind-bending.
                        I think Pete said he was going with Matt a couple of days ago. Not sure it means much really, we know they both arent the answer. My guess is next years starter is not even on the radar yet.

Comment

• I keep having this discussion with my dad about how bad Whitehurts must be if he can't even unseat Hasselbeck...

I try to argue with him saying Hasselbeck gives them the best chance to win...but it's starting to feel like I'm just trying to defend him for what he has done for the Hawks and not how bad he is now...

And yes, Pete said that Matt was going to be starting this week...*sigh*
                          Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

• We really need you guys to beat TB tomorrow!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Is there really even anything to say anymore?

Comment

• Nope...it's kind of sad but is it possible that this team is worse than our previous 2 teams?
                                Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information