02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. I hoped it would happen. It happened. This game was just...wow.

Marshawn Lynch with the BEST (wanted to put BEAST...but I just couldn't do it) run I think I have ever seen from a RB to seal the deal.

Hasselbeck with probably the game of his life.

The o-line for protecting him.

Just so many good things happened today. Of course they kept me nervous until the end, but holy **** I will probably always remember this game.
        Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

• That game validated their entire season. I'm shocked.

Comment

• I said it in another thread, I think that was the greatest run in NFL history. The moment in a playoff game in which it came, and the actual run itself, is second to none.

Congrats! My bro is a huge Seahawks fan and that house was rockin! I can only imagine the emotions going through all the longtime fans.

Fingers crossed for that KC vs. Seattle Super Bowl !!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Congrats to your team & fanbase.

With a throwaway RB from Buffalo who nobody wanted!

Ride that horse to the SB. Revenge against the Steelers!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is why I loved the Pete Carroll hire for you guys. He's a special coach.

Comment

• Great win fellas!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• congrats guys, good win

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Great, great win. Very fun game and just an amazing run by Lynch that is surpassed only by the above celebration. I love it. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by summond822 View Post
                            This is actually the most important effect of the win.

Why are we embarrassing? Because we're more interested in talking about the draft and the implications of the win against the Rams than the game against the Saints?
                            Yes. That is why you were embarrassing.

Now that we are one of just EIGHT teams left, I HOPE you will all have turned to rooting for our team instead of whatever you were all doing beforehand.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Dude. Every single one of us was rooting for the team. It's not like we wanted them to lose. We just didn't think that we would have won against the Saints.

This is still a team that a LONG WAYS TO GO. They need more talent all across the board. We are playing with a QB well past his prime with no clear answer at the position. Just think about that.

Be honest with yourself and answer the question, did you think they could honestly beat the Saints. No one thought they could. The Hawks defense had been horrible, our QB situation sucked, and the running game nonexistent.

Our defense stepped up in big ways at times, our QB played probably one of the games of his life, and the running game was able to seal the deal. Things that no one could have forseen.

So go ahead call us out for thinking that the Seahawks were better off losing. They probably still were. But this win justifies beating the Rams, the Hawks accomplished something that no one thought they could do. If we had lost, it would have been pointless to win that game against the Rams.

Of course the Hawks have a chance in every game they play. Score starts out at 0-0 and this last weekend shows why you play the game.

But still, I don't think it was embarrassing of us to be talking about the draft implications when they were the most interesting thing immediately after that game. Not talking about the Saints, who we already played, and everyone in the country knew everything about the Saints-Seahawks matchup. What else was there to say?
                              Last edited by summond822; 01-09-2011, 06:37 PM.
                              Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

• Go Seahawks!!!
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information