Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wroten suspended, Hedgecock released, Richard Owens signed, OT Gorin signing soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wroten suspended, Hedgecock released, Richard Owens signed, OT Gorin signing soon

Lots of news from the Rams today.

-DT Claude Wroten will be suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

-FB Madison Hedgecock was released today.

-FB/TE Richard Owens signed today.

-OT Brandon Gorin is expected to sign soon.

No big shock about wroten. Get to see leonard a lot now unless they give it to owns. Offensive line help is always good especially after the Pace injury.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

Can I get some insight on Hedgecock. We picked him up today and I would like to know what to expect. I'm assuming he is at the very least a good lead blocker that physically throws guys around.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

like 10 asked, how is hedgecock? i think he got cut so god could be on the field more
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Hedgecock is a decent lead blocker. That's really about it. He'll catch the occasional pass in the flat from time to time but don't expect him to do much when the ball is in his hands.

Comment

Hes a solid fullback, he plays with great intensity, im kind of surprised by the cut

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information