TYE HILL injured

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYE HILL injured

Oh no. Now we are in for a hard season. Hill is definitely out this week and I believe for the following week as well. He just can't be risked especially with broken bones in his back and ribcage. This does leave us with 3 corners Bartell, Walls and Wade. Apparently Vinnett will be called up from the Practice Squad and a TE, DE or RB will be cut to make room.

Pisa is looking more and more like he is out which I actually think could be good as Draft will man his spot and to me Pisa is a bit overrated.

On the brighter side Drew Bennett will make his first regular season appearance.

Well crap. At least this is coming against the 49ers who are relatively weak at WR. This could have been very bad if it were a Cardinals game.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

it said hill is out 4-6 weeks on NFL.com
      Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-14-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Linehan thinks 2 weeks at the least. But the way he is coaching and Greg Olson is calling plays I ain't taking their comments all that seriously.

The playcalling against Carolina was so bad the coaches lost us that game not just the players.

Comment

Now that they've factored Hill's broken ribs into the equation, they are in fact saying 4-6 weeks.

When it rains, it pours.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information