Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      How can u find a bright side?
      your not the bills

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        your not the bills
        Yeah, woopie doo, we are the second best 0-2 team, is that supposed to make me happy? We fought in training camp, our RB is mucha pisseda, our receivers carry the ball like a loaf of bread, our blockers can't block, our secondary can't cover, out front seven can't tackle, our defense plain sucks, we can't score a TD in the red zone. When an even keeled guy gets so pissed and ends his press conference early, its bad.

Comment

Yeah, woopie doo, we are the second best 0-2 team, is that supposed to make me happy? We fought in training camp, our RB is mucha pisseda, our receivers carry the ball like a loaf of bread, our blockers can't block, our secondary can't cover, out front seven can't tackle, our defense plain sucks, we can't score a TD in the red zone. When an even keeled guy gets so pissed and ends his press conference early, its bad.
          well the part where our 5th round draft pick played at a high level consistently at a position where we have struggled at drafting and been consistently soft for years. I find that to be a bright spot
          Mizzou #4

I want Kenny Phillips, Glen Dorsey, Chris Long, or Calias Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_23 View Post
            well the part where our 5th round draft pick played at a high level consistently at a position where we have struggled at drafting and been consistently soft for years. I find that to be a bright spot
            Can u get his jersey anywhere, my last name is Ryan.

Comment

You guys have a lot more talent and are a bigger market team.. you have an easier time rebuilding.. we dont

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information