• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce guaranteed a victory...

...against the Boys. Thoughts??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Generally I think players guaranteeing a win is a poor idea. Sure it could motivate your team to play harder, but it gives the other team material for the locker room that will likely motivate them to play harder as well.

I would prefer if the prognostication was left to the fans and the media.

Comment

Bold statement...especially with a banged up OL...your best RB...and a banged up QB. Holt and Bruce are going to have to play one hell of a game...and Bulger is going to have to spend a lot of time on his feet for this one to even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        ...against the Boys. Thoughts??
        Well, if he is correct he will look really smart, if not then no one will remember. Now don't take this the wrong way, I fully expect the Cowboys to win, but this is sort of a trap game for the Cowboys for the following reasons. With the the records the way they are the Cowboys may overlook the Rams, the 'Boys also have a Monday night game next week which could lead to them overlooking the Rams, the Rams were supposed to be better than this so that means one of these weeks it will click, the Rams defense has been good, and the loss of Jackson obviously hurts but it may be a blessing in disguise because it will force the Rams to open up the playbook, at least one would think, but this coaching staff has utterly baffled me the first three weeks. For those reasons I think this may be a trap game for the Cowboys, but I still think they will win.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Moron, shoulda waited a week for when we play a much weaker Cardinals team at home.

Comment

lol a much weaker Cardinals...sure, best bite your tounge

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              lol a much weaker Cardinals...sure, best bite your tounge
              No offense to the Cardinals, I hope they win the division, but you are out of your mind if you don't think the Cardinals are much weaker than the Cowboys.

Comment

What a great guarantee by Bruce, good win for the rams.
                WIN, LOSE, OR TIE, 49ERS TILL I DIE.

Comment

The Rams have reached an all time low, they are 1 point underdogs to the Cards at home.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    The Rams have reached an all time low, they are 1 point underdogs to the Cards at home.
                    I agree, this is the worst they have ever been in St. Louis. At least the 49ers are garbage, I wonder who could have foreseen that? Oh yea, that'd be me.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                      I agree, this is the worst they have ever been in St. Louis. At least the 49ers are garbage, I wonder who could have foreseen that? Oh yea, that'd be me.
                      The Rams new goal:if we can only win one game make it on the road against the Niners or against the Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        The Rams new goal:if we can only win one game make it on the road against the Niners or against the Seahawks.
                        Agreed. GOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping high five*

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                          Agreed. GOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping high five*
                          My protege: I forgot his name, so his name is now Frank, has declared me the head coach. U wanna be the offensive or defensive coordinator? NGSeiler will take the other. And KCJ will be our special teams coach.

Comment

I'll be the waterboy!!!

On topic, we have been terrible this year and Bruce guranteing a victory is just a stupid mistake. As many of you have said he should've at least waited until this weekend.
                            Last edited by holtfan92; 10-03-2007, 01:22 AM.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
                              I'll be the waterboy!!!
                              Ur hired holtfan.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information