#1 Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Pick

since it's a all most guarantee that we'll get the #1 pick who should we pick?

Jake Long

Comment

Jake Long. Maybe trade down and take him.

Or maybe Glenn Dorsey.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by TorryHolt81 View Post
        Jake Long
        Yep. A lot could change by the time the draft rolls around, but that is the obvious pick at this point.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

The Dolphins will be #1 pick with 0-16

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
            Yep. A lot could change by the time the draft rolls around, but that is the obvious pick at this point.
            Jake Long a the obvious pick?

No thanks, particularly at #1 or #2 overall.

Comment

It looks like Number 1 or Number 2. I am going to go with a differently guy in DE Calais Campbell. A 280pd DE with great Pass Rushing ability and is quick with a 4.7 40. Little and Hall are aging and with Ryan and Carriker in the middle now we have a guy on the outside, the next Peppers.

Long would be a good pick but I think we can get O-Lineman in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Comment

Andre Woodson. Marc Bulger is a 65 million dollar piece of ****.

Comment

You guys got the wrong Long. Chris Long.

Comment

I think there's a lot to like about selecting Chris Long. My biggest concern is value at where we would be selecting him.

Comment

Why Jake Long? Couldn't Alex Barron slide over to LT and replace Pace if need be?

I think Glenn Dorsey would be a good fit.
                      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Is Pace not returning next year for you guys?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Well Pace has suffered season ending injuries in two consecutive games, on plays in which nothing happened, he just gets seriously hurt from nothing.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                            Why Jake Long? Couldn't Alex Barron slide over to LT and replace Pace if need be?
                            He's doing that right now since Pace and Steussie are out, and he's not looking good.

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            We haven't heard anything to suggest he won't be back, but his injury situation makes his long-term availability hazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                              The Dolphins will be #1 pick with 0-16
                              I agree with him, I think Dolphins get First Pick.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information