No announcement yet.

St. Louis Rams Fourm Mock Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a huge fan of Jake Long that high. I'm not convinced he's an elite left tackle prospect, and I think those are the only offensive tackles you take that high. At this point in the top three I'd go with Chris Long and then come back in round two and take the best OT available.

If I'm looking at the right thread though, it appears it worked out well since you got Jackson in the second round. Still, I probably would have been more happy with Chris Long and then Sam Baker in round two.

Comment

I think Jackson could ask for a trade in the off season and honestly I think most fans would accept it with open arms considering the way he bad mouths the city. In any case if Jackson is on the team next season, and I think he will be, I think we need to go after Chris Long with the number 1 pick offensive line in the second and a receiver with speed in the 3rd. Considering there is strong possiblitiy Bruce has seen his last days as a Rams I could see the Rams going for receiver in the 2nd, a guy like Jordy Nelson comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by gsoturf View Post
        I think Jackson could ask for a trade in the off season and honestly I think most fans would accept it with open arms considering the way he bad mouths the city. In any case if Jackson is on the team next season, and I think he will be, I think we need to go after Chris Long with the number 1 pick offensive line in the second and a receiver with speed in the 3rd. Considering there is strong possiblitiy Bruce has seen his last days as a Rams I could see the Rams going for receiver in the 2nd, a guy like Jordy Nelson comes to mind.
        you wrote this great post till you said Jordy Nelson you homer

Comment

Originally posted by gsoturf View Post
          Jackson never bad-mouths the city.

He bad-mouths the stadium, and he should......it's horrible.

Comment

so we got round 2 looks like it will come down to Chris Long and Vernon Gholston

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information