Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Rams Fourm Mock Thread

Steven Jackson will be on the trading block...Just Kidding

So that severely lessens the chance that the Giants could acquire Brian Leonard. Poor scottyboy...

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      So that severely lessens the chance that the Giants could acquire Brian Leonard. Poor scottyboy...
      yea he PM'd me he really wanted him i said only a 1st round pick and Osi can get Leonard...

I think he might take the deal :D

Comment

Is this a mock draft

What's the story with this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
          What's the story with this thread?
          it's so me and yoda can talk about what were going to do for the Fourm Mock in the Fantasy fourm

Comment

My top two priorities in any fantasy draft/offseason would be a starting caliber defensive end and a starting caliber offensive tackle/guard. Preferably in that order, because I think there's pretty good depth at OT, especially if you're including some underclassmen.

Comment

I am a fan of getting Dorsey if he is available. If not, Jake Long is the next guy on my list. And then its Chris Long. Its pretty easy being the team with the #3 pick.

Comment

yea but who should we put on the trade block. also im not in favor of trading the 3rd pick but we should be open to entertain offers as well

Comment

trading Leonard for a 2nd rounder seems like a great idea to me

especially to the Giants...
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    trading Leonard for a 2nd rounder seems like a great idea to me

especially to the Giants...
                    we got him last year for a 2nd pick, and it's the #34 pick

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      we got him last year for a 2nd pick, and it's the #34 pick
                      well, we're close to getting pick 43... :D
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

yea but who should we put on the trade block. also im not in favor of trading the 3rd pick but we should be open to entertain offers as well
                        U really want to put Jackson on the block? I wanna keep him, he is a stud, he hasn't been 100% this year and hurt with the loss of Pace. Yeah, we can see what we can get with the third rounder, just throw it out there. As far as players to trade, IDK, Klopfenstein, Byrd, don't know who would want them. What do u think?

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                          U really want to put Jackson on the block? I wanna keep him, he is a stud, he hasn't been 100% this year and hurt with the loss of Pace. Yeah, we can see what we can get with the third rounder, just throw it out there. As far as players to trade, IDK, Klopfenstein, Byrd, don't know who would want them. What do u think?
                          is you read the 1st post it says JK in white, Brian Leonard could be a name also Pisa Tinoisamoa, Adam Goldberg, Dominique Byrd, Fakir Brown. maybe we get a veteran defensive player for a 3rd round pick

Comment

Another thing, I doubt any1 is gonna want Bulger because of his big ass contract, but should we dingle dangle him out there.

Comment

is you read the 1st post it says JK in white, Brian Leonard could be a name also Pisa Tinoisamoa, Adam Goldberg, Dominique Byrd, Fakir Brown. maybe we get a veteran defensive player for a 3rd round pick
                              I can't read the white font.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information