No announcement yet.

Rams NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK question if Okoye, Branch and Willis are off the board by 13, who do the Rams take? Not a DE, not a CB apparently, Timmons I dont think worked out well enough for 13, maybe Nelson? Not a WR after signing Bennett, no OL is worth that high...Who?

Comment

So the Rams have had a great off-season so far with some great additions in the Free Agent market and with the Draft a month away it seems DT is still our top need. With Branch and Okoye the top two choices. What are some thoughts if they are both gone at 13? Do we trade down or take the best available player on the list.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

I think if Bradley actually was there in round 3, we should take a shot. That is questionable whether he'd be there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_23 View Post
          Garret Wolfe is the guy I was thinking about out of northern illinois, I think he'd be a real good change of pace/ returner
          He'd be a risk as a return guy. He doesn't really have much experience there. If he can't return, he's probably not worth a pick and can be picked up as a UDFA.

Comment

If the top 5 offensive players in this years draft get picked in the top 12, that will leave us with at least one of the best 8 defensive players:

-Jamarcus Russell
            -Calvin Johnson
            -Joe Thomas
            -Brady Quinn
            -Adrian Peterson

and theres always an outside chance that someone like Levi Brown or Marshawn Lynch could make it into the top 12.

This leaves us with at least one of the following 8 guys:

-Alan Branch
            -Amobi Okoye
            -Gaines Adams
            -Jamaal Anderson
            -LaRon landry
            -Patrick Willis
            -Jarvis Moss
            -Adam Carriker

In my opinion, we should draft the best defensive player availabe at #13, then look to the second and third rounds to focus on our defensive line. Day one is extremely deep with defensive line talent with guys like Victor Abiamiri, Justin Harell, Tim Crowder, you can go on and on and on.

Comment

Personally, I believe Jammal Anderson (should he fall to 13) will be a Ram.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information