Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams sign Trent Green

Trent Green is coming back home.

The veteran quarterback who played at Vianney High has agreed to terms on a two-year deal with the Rams.

The veteran quarterback who played at Vianney High has agreed to terms on a three-year deal with the Rams worth $8.9 million.

The contract includes a $2.1 million signing bonus.

“We have now solidified our quarterback position,” Rams coach Scott Linehan said in a statement released by the team. “You will be hard-pressed to find the quality we have at that position. Now we have another quarterback that has played in the Pro Bowl."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...7?OpenDocument

My bad if i should've put this in the rams free agency thread.
    Last edited by holtfan92; 03-10-2008, 07:32 PM.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

yeah saw it on espn good move nice person to have the headset on

Comment

Why are we wasting money on him?

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

Well they do need a back up QB, and he has been to two Probowls in the last 4 or 5 years, plus his best years were with Saunders. My only question is the length of the contract and roughly 3 million a year, that seems a little steep. But they can just cut him if he loses his ability next year or the year after.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

I agree with nfrill, the terms of the contract seem a little long. For a player that has been knocked out of the past two season with head issues, this seems a little steep. However, there really wasn't much else out there.

Comment

His contract is what is making me scratch my head but i'm guessing we are expecting bulger to get hurt again?

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information