My Rams signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rams signatures

NOTE: These are FREE FOR ANYONE TO USE, you do not need to ask permission prior to use, I'm creating these for you to use them!

Ron Bartell:

OJ Atogwe:

Donnie Avery:

Victor Adyeanju:

Chris Long:

Jack Snow:

NEW Bartell:

Witherspoon/Bartell/Atogwe

David Vobora:

Chris Massey:

Avery/Ja. Smith

Steven Jackson

Chris Long

Leonard Little

Ron Bartell
    Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 05-19-2009, 01:24 PM.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

I see you made the Chris Long one I proposed...also your sigs are getting A LOT of love buy the guys who have seen mine and yours, great job Hawkeye

may i suggest the "Built Ram Tough" in the blank space some of those sigs, espcially that New Bartell one
    I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
      I see you made the Chris Long one I proposed...also your sigs are getting A LOT of love buy the guys who have seen mine and yours, great job Hawkeye

may i suggest the "Built Ram Tough" in the blank space some of those sigs, espcially that New Bartell one

Thanks buddy!

I'll end up making a Bartell "Built Ram Tough" signature, don't worry :)

Comment

[QUOTE=HawkeyeFan;1652578]Thanks buddy!

I'll end up making a Bartell "Built Ram Tough" signature, don't worry :)[/QUOTE]

I WANT IT!!!
        I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

The Bartell one, BUT! I call it first :)

Comment

This one is awesome Hawkeye. Nice work.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Awesome sigs dude.

Comment

Great work man, I like most of those sigs, the color looks sick, I also like the 'built ram tough'...This was my favorite:

I think I like it so much because of Bartell and the effect/glow that he has. Nice job.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Very nice sigs. The one I am using is my fave, but all of them are nice.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm continuing making them.

As you can see I do series, the ones that include Avery, Jack Snow, Atogwe, ect. were apart of "Series X", a series by me.

The "Built Ram Tough" sigs are also a new series from me, I'm glad everyone likes them :). I don't see many Rams signatures, PLUS I'm a homer, around here. So I decided to make some for this site, and various other Rams sites and message boards that I visit.

Anyone can use them, even if your not a Rams fan, I have no problem with it lol.

Thanks again, guys! :)

Comment

Leonard Little "Built Ram Tough"

Comment

James Lauranitis sig.

I messed up on the text unfortunately.

Comment

I like the "built ram tough" idea. I've seen you post this on some other boards too, RRF and Ramstalk. Are you going to school for design or teaching yourself? I can recommend a couple gfx sites that have great tutorials that can really help you with lighting, blending, and depth etc. if your interested. What shop do you use?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information