Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Byrd arrested for DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Byrd arrested for DUI

    http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/archi...e_blotter.html

    what is Mr. Byrd thinking?.......just another reason to take a strong look at McMichael

  • #2
    yea we should release him tomorrow.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll go with a 3 strikes and your out policy. Its hard to cut ties with a 3rd rounder this soon
      Mizzou #4

      I want Kenny Phillips, Glen Dorsey, Chris Long, or Calias Campbell

      Comment


      • #4
        Release Him Now!

        Comment


        • #5
          i agree with Yodachu

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/archi...e_blotter.html

            what is Mr. Byrd thinking?.......just another reason to take a strong look at McMichael
            Because McMichael has a squeaky clean off-the-field record, right?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
              Because McMichael has a squeaky clean off-the-field record, right?
              i didnt say that, but it looks like he has learned from his passed mistakes so he could help Byrd out with his struggles maybe.......he is a veteran TE and had success under linehan, the way Byrd is going now he wont be in the league long so why not snatch a quality TE like McMichael while he is available.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                i didnt say that, but it looks like he has learned from his passed mistakes so he could help Byrd out with his struggles maybe.......he is a veteran TE and had success under linehan, the way Byrd is going now he wont be in the league long so why not snatch a quality TE like McMichael while he is available.
                Why not snatch a quality tight end with a history of domestic abuse problems? I could name more than one reason.

                The fact that we already signed an additional offensive weapon in Drew Bennett to a $30 million contract and haven't even begun addressing the defense is probably a strong reason why we should pass. This isn't Madden, we need to be more practical.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information