Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    yes COULD not WOULD
    Don't argue back, trust me. Accept defeat right now because you'll never beat him, believe me!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
      Your original post said nothing of a challenge. You simply said Johnson could start over Chavous. I disagreed, and I don't believe you've provided much evidence to support why you think there should be a competition there. But if you want to argue about semantics, we can do that.
      yes i know my original post said Johnson COULD start over Chavous, Johnson started 6 games for the bears, is a great tackler and did a decent job starting for them when Mike Brown went down with his injury......so yes, he COULD start over Chavous.......not WOULD or WILL but he COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

key word in that paragraph is COULD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like both signings. Its good to see the Rams spend money on the defense. I think McMichael will fit in well with the offense. He is a good blocker and can make big plays down the field.

I just saw Grant Winstrom was released from the Seahawks. Anyone think the Rams should go get him for cheap money so he can play his last few years with the Rams. I think he still has a little left in him.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

Originally posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
          I just saw Grant Winstrom was released from the Seahawks. Anyone think the Rams should go get him for cheap money so he can play his last few years with the Rams. I think he still has a little left in him.
          they just got Kerney and we need a DE it should be a good fit

Comment

Originally posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
            I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Wistrom in horns again, assuming the price is right.

Comment

does this spell the end for byrd, i was pretty excited about him when we drafted him
              Mizzou #4

I want Kenny Phillips, Glen Dorsey, Chris Long, or Calias Campbell

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information