No announcement yet.

The Official St. Louis Rams 2010 Offseason Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one good thing about Robbins is that he comes from the Giants and he played under Spanguolo. So he know's what to expect and understands the defense. he should be able to help out the younger guys.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

• And Fred Robbins has been a hard working, smart player who understands what Spagnuolo wants to do in this defense. Signing him could be as much for having a strong veteran influence on the young players as anything. Now I think we should bring in Antonio Pierce. He could be a great mentor as well as quality insurance behind Laurinitis.

Comment

• Maybe the Robbins signing means the end for Carriker. It's a possibility, he doesn't fit our system.

I wouldn't read to much into the signing. Robbins will be a good rotational player, will not effect the draft AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
          And Fred Robbins has been a hard working, smart player who understands what Spagnuolo wants to do in this defense. Signing him could be as much for having a strong veteran influence on the young players as anything. Now I think we should bring in Antonio Pierce. He could be a great mentor as well as quality insurance behind Laurinitis.
          As a backup yes. As a starter.....hell no.

Comment

• Anybody hoping for a Lito Sheppard signing?

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
            Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfreak314 View Post
              Anybody hoping for a Lito Sheppard signing?
              Any healthy CB or S would be nice.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

• I dont care much for Lito Sheppard maybe 3-4 years ago but not now, I was kinda hoping Bradley Fletcher could start this year across Bartell see what he can do, but we do need another CB and if we do sign one i think he'll either be the starter or nickle, depending on how person is of course

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfreak314 View Post
                  Anybody hoping for a Lito Sheppard signing?
                  Not really, no.

Comment

• Scott's last three tweets today regarding the Rams and Bradford...

After going through my notes and doing Sam Bradford's scouting report I am more scared of him than ever. Lot's of warning signs. Tim Couch?
                    about 1 hours ago via web
                    Durability is the big one. System. RT @twoth: What kinds of warning signs? Seems accurate, can make all the throws, and was a winner.
                    about 1 hours ago via UberTwitter
                    Suh, McCoy or Clausen. RT @Play4Blood: So if you ran the Rams draft you'd take Suh 100 times out of 100, am I right?
                    44 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Comment

• Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
                      Scott's last three tweets today regarding the Rams and Bradford...
                      I keep wondering why all I see is people mentioning Bradford at #1...since when was Clausen not right along side Bradford in the top QB conversation?
                      I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• Because Bradford is SUPPOSED to be a much more accurate QB and better suited for the WCO.

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                        I keep wondering why all I see is people mentioning Bradford at #1...since when was Clausen not right along side Bradford in the top QB conversation?

Comment

• Originally posted by tfry View Post
                          Because Bradford is SUPPOSED to be a much more accurate QB and better suited for the WCO.
                          Is that really why? I thought Jimmy played in an NFL style offense

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
                          Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                            Clausen has never been in REAL discussion as a #1 pick. He's vastly overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              Clausen has never been in REAL discussion as a #1 pick. He's vastly overrated.
                              Why? He has proven he can make NFL style throws, especially more so than Bradford, who's hardest throw was a seam or a 5 yard slant...how exactly is Clausen in overrated and Bradford not?
                              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                                Why? He has proven he can make NFL style throws, especially more so than Bradford, who's hardest throw was a seam or a 5 yard slant...how exactly is Clausen in overrated and Bradford not?
                                What has he done at Notre Dame? As talented as he is shouldn't he of been more successful in college? I know Bradford had more talent around him but a 6-6 season for Notre Dame with talented weapons to throw the ball to.

I don't like his immaturity.

In my eyes he's the Ryan Leaf of this draft. And Bradford is the Peyton Manning.

Good Russ Lande Interview....

http://www.101espn.com/post/40590_th...y_030910/audio

Thinks Bradford is a better prospect than Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Matthew Stafford and Mark Sanchez.

Bradford is the most accurate Quarterback he's graded.

Has Rams taking Bradford, Golden Tate and Jerry Hughes in the first 3 Rounds.

Interesting he says Jonathan Crompton is the 2nd best QB in this draft.

Says Jake Locker right now is no where near what Sam Bradford is

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information