Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rams release Richie Incognito

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rams release Richie Incognito

    Deserving of its own thread!

    http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/aro...ase-incognito/

  • #2
    He's a headcase and well deserving of the release. Like someone said in another post, our o-line will look drastically different on the right side come Week 1 of 2010.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd hate to be the guy who told him in person. He's probably in the hospital with headbutt related injuries.

      Comment


      • #4
        thank the lord

        Comment


        • #5
          An early Christmas present to us all since Lord knows we won't get a win! Woo-hoo!

          Comment


          • #6
            that took a little too long...now lets see John Greco back in the lineup damnit!!
            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

            Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

            Comment


            • #7
              I heard this on 101.1 yesterday.......man listening to them you would think Greco and Setterstrom would be Pro Bowlers.

              Comment


              • #8
                I find it interesting that we released Incognito, placed Bell on IR, and are considering placing Smith on IR all in one week! my how things can change quickly!!! There will only be two original starters on the field this Sunday.

                Do we always suffer this many injuries in a season or has 2009 been a bit more than average?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know Ritchie personally he has been wanting this for 2 years now, he seems to think he is going to be a Steeler

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tfry View Post
                    I find it interesting that we released Incognito, placed Bell on IR, and are considering placing Smith on IR all in one week! my how things can change quickly!!! There will only be two original starters on the field this Sunday.

                    Do we always suffer this many injuries in a season or has 2009 been a bit more than average?
                    I don't think the Rams have had a particularly stable offensive line since 2003. 2007 was the worst of it, though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He seems like a Raider. Him and Gallery at G...



                      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        He seems like a Raider. Him and Gallery at G...

                        Go far it. He'll give you headaches with his Dumb Penalties.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PTI just said the Bills and Dolphins have put claims on him. Good luck with that Buffalo.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sounds like Brown might be out this week with Swine Flu. That means our line went from: Barron, Bell, Brown, Incognito, Smith just two weeks ago to: Barron, ?, ?, ?, ?. Unbelievable!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tfry View Post
                              Sounds like Brown might be out this week with Swine Flu. That means our line went from: Barron, Bell, Brown, Incognito, Smith just two weeks ago to: Barron, ?, ?, ?, ?. Unbelievable!
                              That's one thing you got to love about Barron, he doesn't miss a start.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information