Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats sign TE Marcus Pollard

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/f...ves/137190.asp

I think we have found the man to replace Kyle Brady. Looks like a good signing. He should be a good blocker, and he should catch a few balls.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

a good, underrated signing

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Exactly; the man to replace Kyle Brady

Comment

Good signing... You can cross off all TE's in the pats mock now.

Comment

nope, i can almost guarantee they will draft at least one tight end, if not two
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
            nope, i can almost guarantee they will draft at least one tight end, if not two
            I think they would take at least one.

Why do you think that we will take possibly two tight ends?

Comment

it just seems they always draft at least one every year, even when its not expected. Right now we have watson, thomas, and pollard. if they can get a guy they really like late, even after they took one before, then i could see them taking two. Plus, pollard is not guaranteed to make it if a younger, cheaper guy is just as capable at taking his spot.
              Last edited by Bigburt63; 04-24-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Pats love Tight Ends. Good sign by the pats he will fill the K.Brady hole well. How many teams has he been on since the colts...hes gotta be getting up there in age...

Comment

who would you guys see as a possible target at the TE position for the pats?

Comment

if you think they will take one of two tight ends, what type will it be (blocking or catching)

Pats dont waste draft picks i doubt they will take 2 tight ends if they dont think both of them are going to make the team.

Comment

Pollard has little left in the tank. The Colts let him go when they still needed 2 TE's, opting to go with youth and less cap hit. He was unable to make an impact with a poor Lions team that had hi profile WR's getting all the attention, and then could not do anything in Seatle last year. He is the veteran fallback guy who won't hurt you if you find yourself playing with your 3rd TE. His biggest impact might be in helping get Watson back on track.

Comment

i agree. plus im not saying they will take two te's in the high or middle rounds. one could be, the other could be a late round (6 or 7) type of guy, which they have done in the past (i.e. andy stokes as mr irrelevant)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                          Pats love Tight Ends. Good sign by the pats he will fill the K.Brady hole well. How many teams has he been on since the colts...hes gotta be getting up there in age...

He was with Detroit for two years and Seattle for one.

Comment

i have heard the pats are really interested in the TE from Notre Dame.... may be willing to take him if he falls to the third.... its possible with the Weis tie wit Belicheck

Comment

wtf guys pollard is trash. I would still draft a TE in round 3-4.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information