• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope not
    We still need our pass rushing OLB
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Matthews would not play inside for us. That's taking away from one of his strengths. He's at 240+ right now and could easily get up to 250 and play OLB without a problem. I'm starting to come around on him in a major way. Tested better than any of his competition at the end of first 3-4 OLB bracket and it never hurts to have a guy who plays that hard around either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I just got text'd by NFL Mobile Live

Pats and Panthers are trying to get a deal done between March 22nd and the Draft that would send the Pats' 34th pick to the Panthers for J. Peppers.
        It also says that BB loves the idea of teaming up Rey Maualuga with Mayo in the middle with the 23rd pick.

Comment

• Peppers for the 34th pick? I say Hell Yeah!

Comment

• Matthews is a player I would be happy with, and he could be a steal if he slides to the mid 2nd pick. I have heard a few talking heads call him under-rated or overshadowed b/c of the other USC LBs.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
              Matthews is a player I would be happy with, and he could be a steal if he slides to the mid 2nd pick. I have heard a few talking heads call him under-rated or overshadowed b/c of the other USC LBs.
              He really is. Pete Carroll is on the record saying that he thinks that if he had played Matthews, USC wouldn't have lost to Oregon State.

As far as Peppers for the 34th pick....Here we go again I guess? Have to wonder how reliable that service is though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                I just got text'd by NFL Mobile Live

Pats and Panthers are trying to get a deal done between March 22nd and the Draft that would send the Pats' 34th pick to the Panthers for J. Peppers.
                It also says that BB loves the idea of teaming up Rey Maualuga with Mayo in the middle with the 23rd pick.
                That would be well worth it. I wouldn't mind changing my sig to reflect that deal.

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  Matthews would not play inside for us. That's taking away from one of his strengths. He's at 240+ right now and could easily get up to 250 and play OLB without a problem. I'm starting to come around on him in a major way. Tested better than any of his competition at the end of first 3-4 OLB bracket and it never hurts to have a guy who plays that hard around either.
                  I think Matthews could become a very good 3-4 ILB, but I agree that's not where he should play for the Pats (at least, not right away). They have plenty of guys that can play inside.
                  ________
                  Buy cannabis seeds
                  Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• damn mayo maulaluga peppers and adalius thomas would be insanely nasty haha with crable, redd, and guyton developing behind them

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• The potential Peppers trade is now being run on every outlet. sigh.

If it's pick #34 and little else it's ok, but man Pepp will be expensive.

Either way I think the Cassel deal was executed awfully quick since no true 'big-time' FA deal has been done.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        damn mayo maulaluga peppers and adalius thomas would be insanely nasty haha with crable, redd, and guyton developing behind them
                        Don't forget Tedy!!! Limit his time and let him put up a few big plays each game. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Comment

• The Big Show is making a great point that I hadn't thought of . . . which is a surprise - mostly that I haven't turned it off yet . . . lol

Peppers/Seymour/Warren as 3rd down lineman when Wilfork would be off the field anyway. Nasty.
                          Last edited by FlyingElvis; 03-16-2009, 03:01 PM. Reason: combine Vince Wilfork to get Vilfork!! shake in fear!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            The Big Show is making a great point that I hadn't thought of . . . which is a surprise - mostly that I haven't turned it off yet . . . lol

Peppers/Seymour/Warren as 3rd down lineman when Wilfork would be off the field anyway. Nasty.
                            Imagine the 4 man front. Pepper, Seymour, Wilfork, Warren with J Green and Wright rotating in too
                            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• He's gonna be expensive if this happens, contractually, but damn the potential is just phenominal
                              Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• ^ I am . . . with Mayo & Maualuga & Thomas behind and a rotation of Guyton, Crable & Bruschi.

I'm liking it!

The money issue might make Seymour a lame duck, though. He'll have quite a pricey tag next year and would be the odd man out w/Vince & Mankins having the advantage of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information