Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read some comments from Mike Martz suggesting that Greg Olsen is going to have a reduced role in the passing game (big surprise, huh?). What do you think it would cost to trade for him? A late 2nd? He could be a very nice addition to the roster.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I can't believe Martz can still find work . . .

How stupid is it for the Bears? Chicago, where their biggest weakness is the WR spot, so his ridiculous never-run offense will have to fight through high winds, terrible WRs, a hot-head QB and completely ignore their best offensive weapon in Olsen? My prediction is that Chicago will be the source of major drama and a massive implosion in 2010. It should be train-wreck style fun. Painful to watch but you can't look away. Amusing to sick mofos (like me) in its dramatic majesty . . . .

Olsen is a stud. I'd be fine trading #44 to get him but I doubt the Bears let him go for that low a price.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I'm not sure, with their lack of picks and a porous o-line the Bears may be willing to let him go for that. If they know he's not going to do
        much with Martz then why keep him if they could well get a pretty good lineman or even a WR like Damien Williams at that spot?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Hell, I would trade for Olsen if the Martz is going to be ******** about tight ends. He's just what the doctor ordered.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I just read something that's got me worried. The Jags released Tory Holt. You just know BB will see a veteran WR who used to be good but is passed it now and think he can get more out of him...I think something like that happened last year. What was it? Jimmy...Johnny...Jacky Giveaway??? I can't remember, turns out he didn't too do much

Comment

• Haha... Joey Galloway.. Boy did he suck! I doubt that BB will go after Holt, but I did have the same thought when the rumors first started. Holts has been on a decline the last couple of season, I think BB knows that Holt is done.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• The same thoughts crossed my mind.

To be fair, Holt is old and very slow now but he still has very sure hands. So he may not be bad in a possession type role. I wouldn't hate it but I'd rather go for younger guys, whether it's a FA player with a few years under his belt or a rookie burner.

We probably wouldn't have so much hate for Galloway if he weren't a drop machine.

Comment

• I'd prefer to see B. Tate getting a good run in the team. He could at least be a nice 3rd option for one year with potential to be much more

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    The same thoughts crossed my mind.

To be fair, Holt is old and very slow now but he still has very sure hands. So he may not be bad in a possession type role. I wouldn't hate it but I'd rather go for younger guys, whether it's a FA player with a few years under his belt or a rookie burner.

We probably wouldn't have so much hate for Galloway if he weren't a drop machine.
                    Ya, Galloway wouldn't have dropped so many passes if he wasn't getting open so often... We couldn't complain about the guys they had when Galloway was axed because they couldn't get open to have a pass thrown to them to drop.

That outside WR is a huge spot in the offense that has to be filled. I like Tate, but I'm not putting any stock in him right now. They need to get someone out there.

Comment

• I've read somewhere that the Bucs aren't going to franchise Antonio Bryant. He could be a stud opposite Moss, so I really hope that BB will at least consider him.

Comment

• Bryant would be a nice addition. He offers everything we need opposite Moss.

I'm pretty torn on the WR situation. I still want to see Tate get a legitimate shot, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          Bryant would be a nice addition. He offers everything we need opposite Moss.

I'm pretty torn on the WR situation. I still want to see Tate get a legitimate shot, though.
                          Hypothetically if we pick up Bryant for a year the WRs would look like Moss, Bryant, Welker(coming off a major injury) in the slot, Edelman alternating with Welker until he's fully back and playing some slot in 4 WRs. B.Tate would struggle for playing time except in 4 WR sets where BB doesnt want Welker and Edelman on the field at the same time.

If we didnt get a veteran this year the WRs could look like Moss, Aiken/Tate, Edelman(if Welker doesnt come back like he was).

I'd love Tate to get his shot because he could be whats missing but there has to be a contigency plan and if it delays his development for a year, if its for the good of the team then so be it.

Comment

• I'm sure that Tate will get his shot, and I'm veru potimistic about his future on this team. He could've been a first round pick if not for that injury. I am a huge Moss fan and I would love for him to play here for another 5 years or so. But I don't think it'll happen. He is about o enter his final year of his contract, and somehow I don't see BB handing out money for a 34-year old receiver next year. Just a hunch.. So signing Bryant would allow Tate to develop, and if Moss leaves we'll still have to good receiver on the outside.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4909494

Joey Porter released. He's pretty mad at the Dolphins. BB loves vets.
                              ...is that a perfect match or what?!
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4909494

Joey Porter released. He's pretty mad at the Dolphins. BB loves vets.
                                ...is that a perfect match or what?!
                                No effing way. He hates the Patriots, we hate him. No deal.

Just keep on walking.. That's right....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information