Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ring? Hands? he could at least be a stop gap for while certain wideouts heal and others learn to play in the NFL.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• If BB is going to bring in a vet WR then it may as well be Branch. He won't cost as much as Antonio Bryant for example and already has a chemistry with Brady. Personally though I don't think we need a WR this year

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Don't care for Branch one way or another.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• There's some upside to bringing in Branch, but I really don't think he'll do anything Edelman can't do next year. We don't know if the Brady chemistry is still there even. Honestly think it would be a bad thing if Branch was producing for us. That means less balls for Moss/Welker/Edelman, and I really think they'll do much more with the catches than Branch would. I'm sure we all loved him when he was here, but we have legitimate wide receivers now. The less we see of the Deion Branchs' and Reche Caldwells', the better.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We should try going for Boldin or Marshall imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              We should try going for Boldin or Marshall imo.
              Great idea... as long as its in the Moss-mold type of deal

Comment

• What I'm really worried about is the DE position. We have nobody there and there are no prospects in the draft worth of #22.

Comment

• Boldin is the more attainable. Marshall isn't going anywhere for anything less than a first round pick. Boldin is turning 30 in October, so the price won't be as steep. We'll see with him though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm not too worried about the DE position... a bit more if Green isn't resigned though
                    Pryor showed great potential are a rookie and I'm sure we'll draft someone who can at least be adequate.

Neal decided NOT to retire... according to Sprints NFL Mobile
                    I'm worried about the right side of the OLine... we need an upgrade

Comment

• Yeah, love Neal, but ****'em. We've needed an complete right side overhaul for a long time. Vollmer is penciled in as the RT until we decide Light is no longer worth what we pay for him(Vollmer is much better at this point and will only continue to improve. Honestly thinking we're looking at a top ten NFL LT at one point). But we do need a right side upgrade. Iupati or Vlad is appealing in that light as they could start off playing RG and maybe take over RT when we get rid of Light.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Stacey Andrews is expected to hit FA once the Eagles give him a "restructure or leave" ultimatum. He's 28 year old RG from a pass first offense coming off an ACL injury from 08. He had a hard time getting playing time last year and says that was because he was switched from T to G and had to learn a new system. Link

Thoughts?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Andrews is definitely someone I would give a lot of thought to if I were BB. He has had injury problems but is definitely talented. I could free up another draft pick to another area. Really any help we could get now is gravy

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Love Andrews, outside of the injury problems. Really good when healthy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I just can't see Andrews fitting in here. He is a massive lineman but he is not very athletic, we usually don't have many6-7 340 linemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                I'm not too worried about the DE position... a bit more if Green isn't resigned though
                                Pryor showed great potential are a rookie and I'm sure we'll draft someone who can at least be adequate.

Neal decided NOT to retire... according to Sprints NFL Mobile
                                I'm worried about the right side of the OLine... we need an upgrade
                                Sounds like he's leaving the Pats, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information