This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Meh. Doesn't bring anything to the offense that we already don't have.
    I agree.

The Pats need a WR pretty badly, but Branch doesn't do anything that Edelman and Welker don't already do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      I just can't see Andrews fitting in here. He is a massive lineman but he is not very athletic, we usually don't have many6-7 340 linemen.
      This is a concern. Would be it be that big of a deal with him playing right guard? Maybe, but maybe not.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I just read that Vrabel is to be a free agent come march 5th. Although he is 35 years old I wouldn't mind him coming to NE. The defense needs leadership, and while he might not bring a lot to the table on the field he sure does off the field. I'm sure he would like to come back here despite being blindsided by that trade last year.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Think we already talked about this. Pretty sure we're done with Vrabel and he's done with us. Is he worth a roster spot? He could probably do more damage than Rob Ninkovich and Pierre Woods, but that's not saying all that much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Sorry, Mike. We love you and all, but it's just not working out. It's not you, though. It's totally us.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              What I'm really worried about is the DE position. We have nobody there and there are no prospects in the draft worth of #22.
              Odrick is a prototypical 5 technique. Maybe not a Richard Seymour, but even Seymour was rarely Richard Seymour. He was usually hurt.

edit: Fact no one seems to know or ever say: DL take ages to develop. The best DLmen are at the end of their first contract or later.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Tackles do, most everyone knows that. Ends are impact players young.

Also, Richard Seymour only really missed major time in two seasons. Played through pain a lot, but he was always an impact player when he was on the field. So...yeah.

How is Odrick the "prototypical 5 technique?" Let's examine Scott's scouting report...

Doesn't always play with proper leverage---Is not overly stout at the point of attack --- Feet go dead at times --- Gets neutralized by double-teams --- Has trouble getting off blocks once engaged ---

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...it-the-market/ Looks like Karlos will be hitting the market...

Comment

• He'll want huge money. Like him, but I can't see us giving him what he wants, with the AT wound so fresh.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...r-david-patten

pats resigned david patten.

wont make the team lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• ^ Let's hope not. I love the guy but he couldn't make the Browns team featuring Mass, Robiskie and . . . ??? who else? Didn't even get a call back when they traded Edwards.

Comment

• Wow. Honestly thought he had been out of football for a few years now. Don't see very much point to this at all. Granted, he won't make the team, but what's the point?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Maybe he wants to retire as a Patriot.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess. It's certainly not something any of us were expecting to hear haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So I couldnt read the article on ESPN cause I dont have insider, but the title was Moss to cowboys, and then said Moss could be heading to the boys come this fall. I really hope this is just speculation but does anyone have insider that can shed some light on if this has any truth or just some writer hoping to make headlines.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information