This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes - 2010 will be his 4th year.

Any one of our second rounders is fine by me. As the 31st pick in the 07 draft I wonder if a 2nd round pick would even be acceptable, though. Then again, the Bears have zero 1st or 2nds in a very deep draft so they may be willing to take the hit, especially since Olsen is as good as dead to them since he's not much of a blocker and they have Martz taking over.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Have any RFA tenders been given out yet? Free Agency is like tomorrow...
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• No. We are among the few teams that have to wait until the very last second.

We have to figure Mankins gets the highest tender, though.

Comment

• Speaking of which, Mankins tendered a 1st and 3rd (probably already posted though)

Gostkowski gets a 2nd round tender and Pierre woods gets the minimum which will likely result in him leaving for another team.
          Last edited by descendency; 03-04-2010, 02:46 PM.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• They haven't been posted in the Pats forum, actually. Link 'em if ya got 'em. Mankins, Gostkowski, Woods; top tender, second round tender and 3rd tender, respectively, right? Any others?

Comment

• Pierre Woods got the lowest tender, so he could be gone soon. No compensation for that tender.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• The Pats can still match any offer he receives, though. I can't imagine he's going to get some bank breaking offersheet.

Not that I really care. Aside from experience in the system, he brings little to the party.

Comment

• Pats release Chris Baker.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

Comment

• That is very surprising. Queue Greg Olsen speculation now that we have zero tight ends on the roster.

And say hello to a top 50 TE, y'all. There's little chance we can afford to sit back and try a guy like Pitta or Peek to come in and start as a late round pick.

Hello Jermaine Gresham.

Comment

• That's surprising. Liked Baker's game a lot. Not an added dimension to our offense, but he didn't hurt blocking or receiving.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        That's surprising. Liked Baker's game a lot. Not an added dimension to our offense, but he didn't hurt blocking or receiving.
                        It sounds like a better word for it is "stupid"
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I would be so happy if we traded for Olsen or picked up Gresham, that would be so nice to have a legit receiving TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                            I would be so happy if we traded for Olsen or picked up Gresham, that would be so nice to have a legit receiving TE.
                            Question how a legit receiving tight end would work in our scheme, but now we NEED a tight end, so there's no reason not to go for Gresham or Olsen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• im down for picking a top TE in our first 4 picks, as long as its not 22... ive had gresham pegged as the second pick in my mock for a while now, that release made it even more likely

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Pats have Marshall Plan?
                                3:05
                                PM ET
                                While the Patriots will remain linked to the whole Brandon Marshall fiasco, there might be another Marshall that is on their radar as well.

The Carolina Panthers placed a second round RFA tender on CB Richard Marshall this week, and that's not a huge bounty to give up in exchange for a promising young player at one of the sport's most vital positions. Albert Breer of the Boston Globe thinks that the Patriots could make a strong push for Marshall depending on the negotiations with Leigh Bodden.

---ESPN Rumors

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information