Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Yup . . . I really wanted Chester. It doesn't even sound like the Pats have done anything more than talk to Pep's agent and offer a contract. Are there even any rumors about FA talks that we're involved in at this point?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Not that Ive heard of, and Ive had espn on since I woke up. Oh well, hopefully we'll just keep building that D up on draft day.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I didn't have any real expectation that we'd get Burleson or Chester anyway. But I am very concerned with the lack of attention on Bodden.

The older guys always have to wait a week or so. Any news on Mawae?

Comment

• I want no part in Mawae. He's about as done as done gets.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'd prefer Pouncey. But Koppen needs to go.

Mawae is an old man. To be honest, I don't really have much to go on with him because the only game I saw was the one where we pounded the Titans into the snow covered earth.

Comment

• Seen a couple games he played this year. He's not the guy he used to be ten years ago. He's not even the guy he was five years ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he just doesn't get a contract. The Titans want him back...but as a backup.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah, I heard that at some point this week and thought "who do they have to play center?"

Which probably should have made it clear. lol

Comment

• Agree with the sentiment it might be time to say goodbye to Koppen, he's a limited player and he's going to get abused this year with everyone running a 3-4 in the division, but he's still a good player when he's not dealing with guys who are 315+.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Koppen was abused by big 3-4 NT's all of 2008 and 2009, it wasn't quite as bad this year but it still wasn't good. We need to look at a replacement there.

Comment

• TBC signed for $13 million:
                      http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=4969358

Bodden is getting a lot of interest. Might need to add CB to the pile of growing needs.

Comment

• A good signing. Most of the money now while it doesn't hurt b/c there's no cap.

Now we need to replace him. lol

Comment

• Schefter reporting that we're going for Boldin, but the Ravens are the most likely winner.

Comment

• Good God adding Boldin would be sex.I know some people want to be against it but I want to add a veteran receiving threat like Marshall/Boldin/Olsen.

Comment

• Olsen & Boldin would be awesome. Hell, send pick #53 for Boldin and I'm happy. Olsen could be a second/fourth swap or even 2nd/5th and add another TE with the 5th. Though I'm not sure what picks the Bears may have parted with other than the 1st and 2nd in the Cutler/Adams trades.

Comment

• If we could get Boldin and Olsen our offense would be stronger on paper than it was in 2007.

Oh, and apparently we're the favorite for Boldin.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...an_boldin.html

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/357301...s-player_news/

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information