Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically the agent +/- Boldin are leaking that each team is the favorite in order to drive the price up.

Out-*******-bid them please!!!

EDIT: I don't see how the Ravens could be the favorite since we have higher picks in each round. It has to be a ploy by the agent.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• It sounds like this could be done by the end of the night if it's going to be done.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yup. I'll be glued to the tube when I get home.

I'm now officially stoked. I didn't think we'd end up doing much.

C'mon Q!!!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Eh, Boldin is just very injury prone. And we really dont need any more of that with Welker most likely being out for the start of the season, Moss getting up there with age, and no one other then Aiken who made some nice plays, but isnt very consistent. I'd rather go after Olsen and get a younger WR through the draft.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://www.necn.com/03/05/10/Patriot...29&feedID=3352

All they want is a third rounder...which we don't have. Make it happen though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Per espn, Boldin to Baltimore is done.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-draft-picks/1

It seems like the Ravens have been trying to get Anquan Boldin for like five years though, so you gotta give it to them. Finally pulled off a trade for a big time wide receiver.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The deal with Wilfork is done! 5 years, 40 mill, 25 mill gtd, 18 mill signing bonus. That's $8 mill per year, I think that is a very good deal. :)

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• yesssssssssssssssss ! I'm pumped right now !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• That's a damn great deal. Merry Christmas New England.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                        The deal with Wilfork is done! 5 years, 40 mill, 25 mill gtd, 18 mill signing bonus. That's $8 mill per year, I think that is a very good deal. :)
                        Steal. $18mil bonus means they'll have plenty of cap room in the future.

I'm loving their approach so far this year. Surprised they weren't in on Boldin, but not bothered by it.

Comment

• Boldin has nothing on this sex machine.

Also, merry no Terrence Cody day.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Steal. $18mil bonus means they'll have plenty of cap room in the future.

I'm loving their approach so far this year. Surprised they weren't in on Boldin, but not bothered by it.
                            Supposedly the pats were the leaders for Boldin at one point in the negotiations. I really really hope that means they recognize the dire need for a WR.
                            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Ron Brace isn't very good so this became a necessity.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• If that's all it takes... Pay the man!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information