Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy was injured and went through a depression. As I said earlier: If we can get him cheap and use him as a backup I'd be fine with it. Assuming he checks out medically and he's over his depression of course. I know he doesn't fit the mold of a NE lineman, but the guys talent is undeniable and he could really help our running game.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• But there's no way to really get a reliable answer to the medical question. It's not like you give a physical and find he's no longer depressed. And even if he seems ok he could be a seasonal bout type of guy and check out on us once the leaves fall. Philly brought his brother in to help baby him along and even that wasn't enough.

Do not want dog, c'mere boy! here boy! lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Here you go:

I still don't agree though. :)

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I thnk our need is enough that I wouldn't be upset with a move like that.

I just don't have any faith the he wants to play. That's been his knock for a few years now and, sure enough, he hasn't played.

Comment

• We don't have to count on him to play, we have Stephen Neal if that doesn't work out. That's what makes it a good, low risk gamble. If he can play/wants to, he's a huge upgrade over Neal and a major addition to our efforts to improve our run blocking.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• solution: draft pouncey

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• ...and lose out on Graham/Hughes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5008230

pats sign TE Alge Crumpler

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Hey! Sweet! Alge Crumpler is really great. What's that? It isn't 2005 anymore? ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I like the Crumpler signing. He should make for a pretty decent blocking tight end, like what Kyle Brady and Chris Baker were here for. We still need someone dynamic who can contribute more as a receiver though. I think they still need a tight end in the first two rounds, whether it's drafting Gresham or Gronkowski or even Hernandez, or trading for Olsen or even Bo Scaife, who obviously Floyd Reese likes a lot. He has a first-round tender but they'd probably trade him for a second.

Comment

• Crumpler has very little left in his old bones but I think we can all agree he's an instant upgrade over our current starter.

Comment

• Seriously, at least it's a body. Alge is done as a receiver, very done, but he can still block effectively. Still strange, he's a downgrade from Baker IMO.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I have no idea what went down with Baker. He looked like he was a lock to replace Watson last season and then was used very little despite looking more effective.

Baker, Crumpler and whoever we draft would have been a decent TE roster heading into the season. It's definitely confusing.

Crumpler can still catch but he may as well be a dummy with hands. He's not going anywhere but down once he has the ball.

Comment

• Yeah. I would be surprised to see him put up 200 yards in our offense. Maybe he could get some touchdowns for us though. Our goal line passing has really declined as of late.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He's a pretty wide dude these days, so you have to figure he would at least be tough for LBs & Safeties to get around. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information