Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, there's that. I have no idea what the hell happened on the goal line last year. In 2007, I counted like at least six play action touchdown passes to tight ends on the goal line. That's just gone. We really would have been a much, much better team if we could have thrown it in red zone like we used to.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 08 & 09 were pretty bad for goalline passing. I remember quite a few games in that stretch where I was basically screaming at the t.v. because Moss was on the sidelines.

To me, even if the ball is inside the 3, Moss should always be on the field. Nothing keeps a defense more honest than Randy as a threat for a quick fade, stop, backshoulder or straigh up jump ball.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I agree.

Also; why the hell is Wes Welker so effective on short routes everywhere else on the field except inside the fifteen yard line. Slants cease to exist for him there, everything is a drag route.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Or an out. I agree that he's quick enough everywhere else and should be able to do the same in close.

Maybe they think the quick slant is too easy to defend with no threat of the deep ball and the Dline's ability to get their hands on it.

Comment

• Once you get near the goal the field to work with has shrunk. To many bodies bunched up and things have to move quickly as plays don't have "time to develop". I disagree with the assessment of Crumpler. He caught 2 passes a game for a team that never threw it. He can still catch. Not sure about his YAC but he's a load to bring down. Also he was a main reason that Johnson gained 2000. I think he will help the pass blocking AND the running game a lot. Baker was a waste...that's why he's gone. Just my opinion.

I REALLY like Graham!!! We need to make sure we get him even if we have to move up ahead of Atlanta etc. And I don't think nor want Tebow. Again just my opinion. Thanks

Comment

• I haven't posted in a year until today as I'm in West Africa. After I posted I clicked on the red triangle on my post to see what it meant and I think I reported myself. just thought I'd pass that on so you could get a good laugh. Maybe they'll put up my post again. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by bhyg View Post
                I haven't posted in a year until today as I'm in West Africa. After I posted I clicked on the red triangle on my post to see what it meant and I think I reported myself. just thought I'd pass that on so you could get a good laugh. Maybe they'll put up my post again. Cheers
                what the heck r u doing in western africa

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I have a Security Comnpany and a charitable disaster relief and development organization. My brothers get to use my season tickets now.

Does anyone think the PATS will eventually pick up Branch or Jason Taylor?

Do people agree that Crumpler will improve our run blocking and catch as many passes as our TE have recently? Thanks

Comment

• I don't think the Pats will pick up Taylor and I HOPE they don't pick up Branch. I don't think he should ever be welcomed back on New England Patriots property unless it's as an opposing player.

I think Crumpler does help as a blocking TE and a capable receiver. The TE position is a big hole for the Pats but I have been saying it's easy to fill. Just get one of the many receiving TE's in the draft in the middle rounds and maybe sign another free agent. There is no need to draft one in rounds one or two. Tight ends are never worth drafting that high.
                    2012 Patriots Anti-Draft

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Comment

• What FA WR should we look at? Inorder for our offense to work at its best we need another fast WR to stretch the field and open things underneath. He will be single covered a lot which means you can have a lot of big plays because of it.

I hope B. Tate can be it. He would have been a first rounder if he hadn't been injured and I absolutely love Edelman. He's special.

What WR do you guys think they might target in the draft as well as FA?

Comment

• I hope they won't go after any FA wideouts, since there are none worth what they want. In the draft I really like Demaryius Thomas and Mardy Gilyard, but also Arrelious Benn and Andre Roberts. But I have no idea how they are targeting, I just hope it's not Tate. I don't se him panning out on the outside in the NFL at this point, but you never know.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I think Thomas at 44 would be a steal if he's available there. Without a workout he's a huge wildcard who could go as high as 21 to Cincy or tumble a bit into round 2. I like Benn and Gilyard, too. Gilyard would be my top target at the 53 spot. He should be there and would be a great addition in the KR game. Ideally, we don't pick up a WR with the top 4 and see what we have in Tate. Then add a top WR next year with the Raiders pick.

I agree with Razor that no FA is worth targeting.

Comment

• For a guy who has definite first round tools I would be wary of taking Bay Bay in the first but in the mid second I would jump all over him. He probably needs some time to learn how to play at the pro game(more so than most) but could be a definite number 1 eventually.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• i personally would love benn and thomas. no to tate. and no to gilyard, i just think he is very similiar to brandon tate

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Just wondering how people feel about this, if we could get Haynesworth for a 2nd rounder should we go for him?

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information