This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Yes and no. Woodhead can do all the things Faulk was doing (not quite as well in the little things yet), but there's still a place for Faulk with Woodhead.
    I'm fine with moving ahead with woodhead, hes proven hes more then capable of taking on the role and then some. I don't remeber the last time we had Faulk in on first and second downs just to run and get the yardage Woodhead does. That kid just can squeeze through holes and plow ahead. The kid is already a fan favorite.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I still want to see Kevin Faulk in a Patriots uniform. It's just too hard for me to fathom him not in one, yet.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I can't fathom Faulk NOT in a Pats uni.
        Then again, like Jvig said, Woody can play every down. I love that about him.
        When Faulk was in, 90% of the time it was a pass
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm thinking Eric Moore has solved some of the questions at OLB... He's been an absolute beast.

Comment

I'm thinking Eric Moore has solved some of the questions at OLB... He's been an absolute beast.
            Yeah... I worry quite a lot about that. If BB thinks he has a starter in Moore he might opt note to draft an OLB yet again. No matter how impressive Moore's been we need talent at OLB. Ninko's also played very well this year, but none of them has shown that they can be the terror on the outside that we need so bad. If our OLBs were Cunningham, Kerrigan, Moore and Ninko next year I'd feel a lot better about this defense, although it is showing a lot of sign that they're evolving into an elite unit. I'm very excited about our defense and Moore, but I still want a stud OLB.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I'm thinking Eric Moore has solved some of the questions at OLB... He's been an absolute beast.
              He actually lines up more as a DE in nickel situations, but the point is largely the same. He's been really, really good. Got consistent penetration today. Still more of a useful rotational guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I know everyone loves Kerrigan, but I'm just as high on Ayers, either way I hope we grab one of them.
                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                Originally posted by Breed
                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Eh. Eh. Ehhhhhhhh. Ayers confuses me. He's been hurt this year, but for a guy with his triangle numbers he doesn't play near as hard as you expect. "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" is never a good label for a linebacker. Not physical enough for my liking or polished as a pass rusher.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Eh. Eh. Ehhhhhhhh. Ayers confuses me. He's been hurt this year, but for a guy with his triangle numbers he doesn't play near as hard as you expect. "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" is never a good label for a linebacker. Not physical enough for my liking or polished as a pass rusher.
                    ayers would be interesting. if you want your two olbs to have different skills, then ayers would be a better fit than kerrigan. cunningham is a guy who doesnt play too much in space and his forte is rushing the passer. ayers is the more athletic guy who would be decent in pass coverage. but he does have the versatility to rush the passer, but not even close to as good as kerrigan. its interesting how BB would choose between the two... i think it comes down to what you u want ur OLB opposite to cunningham to do better: pass coverage or pass rushing

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Ayers is talented but I couldn't see us taking him because he plays pretty soft. His versatility and talent would be great in our scheme, I just don't think he is physical or tough enough.

Comment

• Is anyone as high on Brooks Reed as I am?

Comment

• Per reports; Marcus Stroud signed to a two year deal.

Interesting things;

-It's a two year deal.

-This is very, very early to be signing a veteran like Stroud.

Don't see any reason he can't help us a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Meh... I'd rather that we keep Warren, I think he did a good job last year. Stroud has sucked for two years now. Either we cut him after training camp or he goes on to dominate and everybody will go: "Bill Belichick did it again! ZOMG, such a genious!" I'm not sure where I stand on this signing, but any help on the DL is certainly welcome.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• So now we have had all of Georgia's awesome DT roatation on our team. Seymour, Jonathan Sullivan, and now Stroud. All we need now is Charles Grant to play end and it will be complete.

Comment

• If we use this as a justification to wait on a defensive linemen I will be upset.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information