• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    You should just cheer on KC because I am a Chiefs fan. :D

Book it: Peppers to NE!
    WTF - is that a giant Oreo stack in your avi?? lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

I would love Peppers here in NE. Peppers, Adalius, and Mayo would be 3 super starters and we would just need to hope one of the young guys steps up. Adalius has the flexibility to play inside or outside (probably better inside), so I would hope Crable or Pierre Woods could start as the other outside guy with Peppers. It is all speculation, but it would allow us to focus a lot more on our secondary with whatever picks we didn't give up for Peppers in day 1.

if we were to get peppers i think it would cost us #23

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          What's the cost on him, though? Also franchised, so now what - hope that Carolina values him along the lines of Cassel and accepts that same #34? Doubt it. I'd love to see it, but not at too high a cost.
          Maybe our first for him somehow? It would eliminate one of the positions we would be drafting, possibly even at pick 23.
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            WTF - is that a giant Oreo stack in your avi?? lol
            Ya, he got that from

Hilarious stuff on there...

And I love the trade because I'm a Pats fan living in KC. I'm glad the Chiefs crapped out, so I could justify rooting for them. I love watching a team get built, especially when it's done the right way. I enjoy sharing my experience with the early Belichick Era with Chiefs fans and relate it to what's going on right now.

I hope the Pats just use the cap space to front load extensions for Seymour and Wilfork after they pick up a vet corner (Springs, McAlister, Surtain) and re-sign a couple guys (Evans, Hochstein, Sanders, Harrison, Woods - might be forgetting a couple)
            Chase_Taylor Cam
            Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:02 AM.

I'd give up our 23rd for Peppers in a heartbeat. *crosses fingers*
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Debug Information