Bills at Patriots-Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Well, we're ****** linebacker wise now. Mayo said it was nothing serious initially, but an MCL will keep him out two or three games at the very least. Possibly a lot more.

And Crable to the IR? I have zero faith of him ever being a productive football player for us. Nothing left to do besides watch Clay Matthews/Connor Barwin and cry a little.
    Don't forget Rey, Clint & Everette. :(

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
      Don't forget Rey, Clint & Everette. :(
      English too :(

****. I'm starting to think it was just plain lazy not to take some kind of linebacker in last years draft.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        English too :(

****. I'm starting to think it was just plain lazy not to take some kind of linebacker in last years draft.
        We didn't have a shot at him, iirc.

EDIT: yup - pick 16 to SD. Not that it changes the point any. Still this guy ---> :(

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

There were plenty of depth guys around even after the first three rounds as well. Victor Butler has already gotten some playing time for the Cowboys and lasted into the fourth.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I liked a lot of the OLB prospects, but the Pats don't really have an issue at OLB right now, it's ILB (which they addressed in the draft) that's the problem. Just an unfortunate series of events that put them 3 ILB's short of where they thought they were at after the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
              I liked a lot of the OLB prospects, but the Pats don't really have an issue at OLB right now, it's ILB (which they addressed in the draft) that's the problem. Just an unfortunate series of events that put them 3 ILB's short of where they thought they were at after the draft.
              Any kind of linebacker depth would help right now. If we had a guy who could help put some heat on the quarterback we could afford to move AT inside without losing as much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

With Woods, Burgess, and TBC, I think they can afford to move AT inside in a lot of packages. Burgess being able to start was huge for the Pats. He's going to be a lot better in the coming weeks, as will the entire defense. Monday was a huge adjustment for both offense and defense, but moreso defense. They'll be fine - a lot better than what than what the media's saying.

Comment

Burgess did look good at times, but I still think Woods is limited as a starter. Just not a huge believer in him. TBC is what he is. He's good in the appropriate doses, but you need to keep him fresh and just let him rush the quarterback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information