X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamba Hali is an animal. Word is he wants to stay in KC though :(

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• One guy the Pats have been rumored to like (mostly in here) is Cam Jordan, he's got prototype size for the 3-4 end but dont see a lot of ability to get to the QB. I'm thinking more on the lines of Watt or Heyward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        Tamba Hali is an animal. Word is he wants to stay in KC though :(
        yeah he has told the media he wants to stay. i just really hope BB all this week was like dudeee we need you man. u wanna win a superbowl? u come here.... ur the missing link. thats a pretty good sales pitch lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          One guy the Pats have been rumored to like (mostly in here) is Cam Jordan, he's got prototype size for the 3-4 end but dont see a lot of ability to get to the QB. I'm thinking more on the lines of Watt or Heyward.
          I think the opposite really. Cam Jordan is going to be more of a factor as a pass rusher than Heyward, that's for sure. Probably about in the same category as Watt. Probably the most athletic five technique in the draft. Showed it in the practices this week. Wasn't a major factor in the game, but he was a nightmare to stay with because of his quickness in the Pitt.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            One guy the Pats have been rumored to like (mostly in here) is Cam Jordan, he's got prototype size for the 3-4 end but dont see a lot of ability to get to the QB. I'm thinking more on the lines of Watt or Heyward.
            i think heyward is the best fit, followed by jordan then watt. either way, we would end up with a great player. if BB thinks we need a bigger pass rush from the line, then jordan or watt will be the pick. if he wants to stick with what we have done the past few years, its heyward..... but then its a complete necessity to get a great pass OLB.... either way we'd need one but itd be more necessary if we picked heyward

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• If L.Mankin leaves, does anybody think M.Light can slide in to OG?
              Swap Vollmer to the left side and draft Camiri/Constanzo/etc as a RT

Could anyone see BB taking C.Jordan AND C.Heyward?
              Heyward fits the base D perfectly while CJ could be our UT (M.Wright's spot) in our subpackage
              and can rotate in our base D as nec too.
              I think it's unlikely but draft day is always a shocker so I'm trying to think outside the box
              Last edited by Nalej; 01-30-2011, 03:34 PM.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                If L.Mankin leaves, does anybody think M.Light can slide in to OG?
                Swap Vollmer to the left side and draft Camiri/Constanzo/etc as a RT
                It's possible...but I'm wondering if we would actually do it. Wouldn't mind if we did though. Light is better playing in a phone booth at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• One guy to familiarise ourselves with now is Ahmad Black. Not a massive need or anything but I have a sneaky suspicion we could take him early. And I don't mean 3rd round early. Would be perfect for the role Pat Chung played this year and allow Chung to play more of an actual safety position. I dont think Belichick will forget Blair White torching Chung this year and Black can definitely play nickel CB as a Safety

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Just posted my 2nd mock for Post Senior Bowl in the Mock draft area.

Have us getting the following.

#17 -- Robert Quinn, LB, North Carolina
                    #28 -- Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin
                    #33 -- Muhammed Wilkerson, DE, Temple
                    #60 -- Brooks Reed, DE, Arizona
                    #74 -- Ahmad Black, S, Florida
                    #90 -- Jalil Brown, CB, Colorado
                    4th -- Niles Paul, WR, Nebraska
                    5th -- Bilal Powell, RB, Louisville
                    6th -- Greg McElroy, QB, Alabama

May seem a little wishful with us getting Quinn, but I just couldn't find a spot for the kid. Carimi will solidify the right side of our line and out OT for the next 10 years. Wilkerson solidifies our front seven and especially up front and very well in fact, he is stout against the run and has a quick burst as a rusher. Reed adds another pass rusher who is versitle and can work on ST. Black and Brown in the 3rd add to our secondary with small, undersized guys who just flat out get it done. The next 3 picks are more depth picks. Paul is a thick, physical WR who can play for us in the slot and on the outside, may not be a deep threat but a solid bigger WR. Assuming we bring back the Law Firm to go along with Woodhead, Powell will be a great back who can carry the load na dalso be a situational guy. McElroy brings a little challenge in camp with a chance to take over for Hoyer, as I am real high on McElroy especially late.

Anyways just a new mock that I think would get our needs and is pretty realistic.

Comment

• That's a heck of a mock, but some of those guys will be gone earlier unfortunately.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The only one that I think will is Quinn, but as I was going to down the board, I just kept going past teams and he wasn't the pick, just really no fit. I think if I did another mock in a few minutes I may find him a fit but for now that's what I have.

Reed and Carimi may be a little low but at the moment, I don't doubt where they are at.

Comment

• I think Reed and Quinn are very low there and Jalil Brown is a guy who made some serious cheese this week too. He was the best overall defensive back in Mobile.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If we go OT early, I'd hope we address interior line somewhere in the 3/4 range
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Gabe Carimi is a guard on the Patriots OL. He's not athletic enough for tackle.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                                Gabe Carimi is a guard on the Patriots OL. He's not athletic enough for tackle.
                                Im not so sure. I think he could be a very good RT in our scheme. I think his athleticism is underrated and he has very good length and functional strength. Him and Vollmer would be a nice set of bookends IMO

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information