1b. Cam Heyward, DE, Ohio St.
    2a. DeMarcus Love, OG, Arkansas
    2b. Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
    3a. Kris O'Dowd, C, USC
    3b. Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida
    4. Tyler Sash, S, Iowa
    5. Thomas Keiser, OLB, Stanford
    6. Justin Rogers, CB, Richmond

I don't know much about Justin Rogers, but from what I could gather he's a very good fit int the system which always is nice.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I love Kesier from Stanford. He is intelligent, fits BB's mold for an OLB with size and build. He played in a 34 previously at Stanford, and will just be a good fit here.

Comment

Originally posted by sportslover View Post
        I love Kesier from Stanford. He is intelligent, fits BB's mold for an OLB with size and build. He played in a 34 previously at Stanford, and will just be a good fit here.
        Love him. But he didn't play all that well this year. Likely a 4th or 5th round pick.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

That is true. Hopefully he can be a late find for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
            If I were to include all rounds my perfect draft would look like:

1a. Ryan Kerrigan, OLB, Purdue
            1b. Cam Heyward, DE, Ohio St.
            2a. DeMarcus Love, OG, Arkansas
            2b. Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
            3a. Kris O'Dowd, C, USC
            3b. Marcus Gilbert, OT, Florida
            4. Tyler Sash, S, Iowa
            5. Thomas Keiser, OLB, Stanford
            6. Justin Rogers, CB, Richmond

I don't know much about Justin Rogers, but from what I could gather he's a very good fit int the system which always is nice.
            Im not a huge Tyler Sash fan honestly but apart from that I love this draft. It adds some real quality along the offensive line and two immediate impact players on defense. I dont know a lot about Keiser or Richmond but any production out of late round picks is a bonus. If theres a RB of nice value in the 4th like Daniel Thomas or Kendall Hunter etc I would prefer to take them, or if we do go safety I like Ahmad Black better than Sash.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
              Im not a huge Tyler Sash fan honestly but apart from that I love this draft. It adds some real quality along the offensive line and two immediate impact players on defense. I dont know a lot about Keiser or Richmond but any production out of late round picks is a bonus. If theres a RB of nice value in the 4th like Daniel Thomas or Kendall Hunter etc I would prefer to take them, or if we do go safety I like Ahmad Black better than Sash.
              I actually thought about taking a RB in the fourth, but I think that we're fine with Lawfirm and Woody for the time being. I think there will actually be some pretty good RBs availble as UDFAs this year simply due to the number of junior RBs declaring for the draft. Damien Berry (Miami), Vai Taua (Nevada) and Darren Evans (Virginia Tech) are players who could very well go undrafted and imo they are all worth bringing in for the TC and see how they do.

But I think the fourth round is the perfect spot for taking football players, and Sash is most definetly just that. Not a great physical talent, but he brings it every time. I'd rather have him as a backup than Meriweather.
              Last edited by Razor; 01-20-2011, 10:47 AM.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

If we were to go running back in the later rounds I think Bilal Powell from Louisville would be a great fit. The kid is a very good player and I think will be a great pro, who if given the oppurtunity will be a great starting back. But he can also split time with the Law Firm and Woodhead which is nice. There is no reason for us to take a RB unless he is as good as AP, our run game wasn't our problem this year and for what we did with it, Woodhead and BenJarvus were just fine.

Comment

I agree. The run game is a secondary objective and always will be so long as Brady is here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I think BB looks to OLB, DE, CB, OT with his first 4 picks. But I suspect he will trade down or maybe even up. So we will likely only have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds. But I wouldn't be surprised if BB gets who he wants at #17 to trade down from #28 and pick up 2 later 2nd rounders to give him 5 picks in the 1st 2 rounds, and then flexibility to trade into next year, this is BB we are talking about.

The reason i thought -- OLB, DE, OT, CB -- is because I think you can never have enough depth at CB and BB has thought the same way, so if there is a great player there at any point he will take him. I htink he will take a Vollmer type player in the 2nd round at some point for OT. Our 2 biggest needs are OLB, DE and I hope BB finally addresses those at some point, at the very least hopefully the OLB need. I would say WR instead of CB, but I think BB is content what he has, but may go with a WR in the 3rd or sign a UFA/Trade for one.

Comment

• Vollmer being taken in the late second round was a fluke. It was just a poorly judged draft by most GMs. Guys like him are usually not in the second round.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                        Damien Berry (Miami), Vai Taua (Nevada) and Darren Evans (Virginia Tech) are players who could very well go undrafted
                        One of them will likely be taken with a 7th round pick we get when we trade down.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          Vollmer being taken in the late second round was a fluke. It was just a poorly judged draft by most GMs. Guys like him are usually not in the second round.
                          To clarify I am not saying his talent level, but in regards to taking an OT of 2nd round value, that's what I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                            Vollmer being taken in the late second round was a fluke. It was just a poorly judged draft by most GMs. Guys like him are usually not in the second round.
                            Jared Veldheer was this year.

Comment

• I can possibly see an OT with talent slip to #60 or even an OG to sure up on our OL spots.

Comment

• I could see an OT slipping to the second very easily. Such an unstable class for tackles. The top will literally be ranked by team preference. We could get lucky and see Solder drop to the second. This is not very realistic, but it is a possibility.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information