Boston Sports Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    KG playing well made me question why he sat so long but Doc has consistently shown his confidence in guys even when they're struggling, so I have no issue with running a play for Ray. Pierce was not the hot hand. He was terrible offensively, just like Ray.

The Lakers played fantastic offensively and defensively, whereas the Cs were incosistent all night. Doc didn't lose, the Lakers won.
    Pierce had a stroke going, but couldn't get a lot of shots. He was 3-4 shooting 3's, and had a good rhythm going late in the game. I agree that you keep feeding Ray, but not in that spot. They blew their load on that play, and really should have just gone for a 2 and tried to get a stop at the other end...which brings us to Baby v. Perk.

Fisher wouldn't have even been able to take those shots with Perk in the game. And it was obvious that Fisher was starting to heat up (and he and Kobe were both getting deep in the lane consistently). Doc really screwed up by going with Baby just because Baby was playing well at the other end until halfway through the 4th quarter.

Comment

Ehh again I feel alot of those last shots by fisher he doesnt normally make, I mean before that period he had like 4 points. i dont disagree that Perk is better on D, but we needed points at the time, idk we just need to ******* win these next two games.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Do or die tonight

Comment

******* awesome job by the bench tonight. Big Baby is playing out of his mind right now. If were hanging around games with our big three being sub par, imagine what itll be like when their on. Lets hope we can win out in Boston, and have everyone step it up in LA.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

HFS... wherefore art thou, Paul Peirce? even Kevin Garnett is showing up at home.

Honestly, if the bench wasn't playing so well, this would have been a sweep. If Paul Peirce would show up, this would be 3-1 Boston.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

lol - love the Glen sig.

Beasting last night. That was awesome. I haven't found the full presser yet, but here's the best part w/Nate & Glen --> linked!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Come on C's, one more game.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Win in 6.

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePl ease

Comment

ugly.

Several places quoting a "team source" saying Perkins is done. :(

Comment

• last night sucked, losing Perk blows

Comment

• Our middle relief blows!
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Ray Allen re-signed. Paul Pierce resigned. Doc is coming back.
                          Sweetness!

We're also looking to add Kwame Brown, Shaq, Brad Miller or Jermaine O'Neal for some added depth while Perkins recovers from his knee injury

Comment

• Youk is out for the season. This season is over... smh...
                            Wasting a good Lester/Bucholz season and a strong 2nd half by Beckett and Dice-K.

Shaq and Jermaine Oneal signed with the Celts.
                            I'm excited. We got outrebounded so bad in game 7 after Perk went down.
                            Looks like we're making sure that doesn't happen again

Comment

• Eh...I'm not doom & gloom about the Red Sox just yet. Youk going down gives the Sox a reason to pursue Adam Dunn, and they're getting back a few more guys really soon. The pitching is starting to come together...just waiting for the cavalry to come in from Pawtucket to give the relievers some relief.

Comment

• Our middle relief has been terrible all season.
                                I'm not down bc Youk went down... I'm down bc
                                Youk, Pedrioa, VTek, VMart, Beckett, Lowell, Buckholz all missing time... and most still missing them
                                Add to that, Palp is having a rough season. Loaded the bases again today prior to shutting the door.
                                I'm not as confident with him in the 9th as I used to be. Not during this stretch at least. (I still love him as our closer from now til he retires)

We've just been to banged up... I'm surprised we're still only 6 games out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information