Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    If (when) we do this next season we should exclude all Jets players from fantasy play. Even if we can't set the league that way we can just make a gentleman's agreement that owning a NYJ player shall be cause for immediate dismissal from the leauge.
    hahahahaha I'm so down for this, not that theres too many good FF players there anyhow.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• What if I have to autopick again?

Comment

• I'm loving the no-Jets rule. Love Love Love.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I swear if I lose after this lead I'll be hella pissed.

Also if you dont want to pick Jets players but have to auto pick you can always put players on a list that you dont want no matter what.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            No more talk, you are done this week. Mendenhall and Gore will probably each give you 50 points this week but I will counter with Brett Favre. O yeah.
            Oh man! That's right baby im so gonna win this thing!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• I got destroyed. No fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                I got destroyed. No fun!
                My team is absolutely sick. Tony the G looks like maybe he's ready to contribute to the 2010 fantasy season now. Once I drop the Giants D and add . . . any other D, really, I'll be unstoppable.

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                What if I have to autopick again?
                Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I swear if I lose after this lead I'll be hella pissed.

Also if you dont want to pick Jets players but have to auto pick you can always put players on a list that you dont want no matter what.
                Yup - Yahoo's pre-draft ranking system allows you to exclude players from your rankings entirely.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Im all for excluding Jets players because Shonn Greene is a fat dick. What a ******* bastard. If the Jets have to win, it would make me feel a tiny bit better if that prick scored some points. 10 carries for 36 yards and no TDs??? Are you ******* kidding me!!?! ******* ballbag

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Son of a...

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      Im all for excluding Jets players because Shonn Greene is a fat dick. What a ******* bastard. If the Jets have to win, it would make me feel a tiny bit better if that prick scored some points. 10 carries for 36 yards and no TDs??? Are you ******* kidding me!!?! ******* ballbag
                      Its lookin like picking up LT in the later rounds in both my leagues is paying off for me.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        Its lookin like picking up LT in the later rounds in both my leagues is paying off for me.
                        Yeah, I missed on him in my keeper league where, of course, I kept Greene. But I did grab him in another league and am reaping the rewards with him as my flex. Unfortunately, he'll no longer be a flex since my starting RBs were SJax & Portis . . . yikes.

Comment

• Thats rough, I picked up stewart and LT is getting me a hell of alot more then he is so I'm sticking with LT for awhile in my other league.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Ha! I forgot to mention JStew in that mess, as I have him, too.

I'm begging for a RB trade in Carolina. It doesn't even matter which one it is, just trade one. Can we give them back their second for Stewart?

Comment

• 3 weeks, 406 points, and the league's only undefeated team is Elvis' Endzone Dance.

Up next on the list of Pats Fans to be Pummelled: BB's Evil Empire.

Get the lube ready JVig, this one's gonna hurt.

Comment

• Someone isn't shy to show off, huh?
                                I hope youre still undefeated next time we meet.
                                Ima whoop that ass Haha
                                Last edited by Nalej; 09-29-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information