• Show
Clear All

• New Pats #'s

Adalius Thomas - 96
    Wes Welker - 83
    Kyle Brady - 88
    Sammy Morris - 34
    Kelley Washington - 15

Nothing on Stallworth yet, but he'll probably take 18...

#29 for the newly signed training camp fodder eddie jackson cb.

Comment

They gave Tory James #28. Talk about moving on...

Curious to see what happens with Randy Moss. His jersey is already for sale on the website, but there is no number. Numbers available are: 11, 14, 17, 19, 80, 82, and 89. I don't see 11 or 80 happening. 19 or 89 makes the most sense, unless he buys 18 off Stallworth or 84 off Watson... 81 may be available once Jonathan Smith gets cut...

Comment

I want to see him get 84 back. Watson can take another number..
        But 84 was the number that he wore back when people feared him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Give #88 to Moss, bring back the Marshall days!

Comment

Kyle Brady has #88

Comment

Alright, after 84, 88, and 18 I think the next best option is #11. He looks like he could wear 11.

Comment

But that's the Drew's #!!! No one has worn it since he left :(

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't give him Drew's number. 88 wouldn't be that bad. I'm sure he'll work something out financially with whoever has the number he wants.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Yeah, I wouldn't give him Drew's number. 88 wouldn't be that bad. I'm sure he'll work something out financially with whoever has the number he wants.
                    Kyle Brady has it..why would Moss want 88? He didnt buy 84 from Porter in Oakland..he went on to a new number. Moss doesnt want to be viewed as the old Moss so he'll take something else

Smith wont make it so 81 is a possiblity..Kight might not make it(19) 82 is also avaible

Comment

on the website u can buy stallworth jerseys with the number 18
                      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                        Kyle Brady has it..why would Moss want 88? He didnt buy 84 from Porter in Oakland..he went on to a new number. Moss doesnt want to be viewed as the old Moss so he'll take something else

Smith wont make it so 81 is a possiblity..Kight might not make it(19) 82 is also avaible
                        Moss wore 88 at Marshall. I think he'll end up in the 'teens somewhere, but I would have loved to see him have 88.

Comment

i kno we wont know til mini camp but i really wana know what our picks/moss will wear

i cant WAITTTT

plus, if the pats were smart, they would get him a number now, cuz they're missin out on opportunity for jersey sales while his name is still fresh around NE
                          Ricky Santos-UNH PRIDE! GO WILDCATS!

Comment

Anyone know what # Meriweather is gonna wear?

Comment

Nope. Hasn't been announced. None of the #'s have...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information