No announcement yet.

He finally went there...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He finally went there...

I kinda knew it was coming since the beginning (when he said Gisele was behind the hair)...but the saddest day has arrived. Tom Brady is now sporting one of those Euro-South American soccer string headbands.

Worst part is that I was starting to dig the hair as the playoffs approached. It gave him a medieval warrior/viking look... But all that is ruined by the string head band.

I don't know which is worse... that or this:

**** her in da *****!

Definitely option A, imo. He looks like he's waiting for his boyfriend to return. Not his Victoria Secret model. smh...
      Ah well... keep throwing them TDs and I could care less if he wore panties under his pants as well
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Yeah, i saw the pony tail. I don't have much of a problem with the pony tail. If he's going to grow his hair, he'll control it the quick and easy way every once in awhile (ponytail). But the head band thing...that's a crossed line, sir.

Whatever...he's still Tom Brady, right?

If Gisele told me to dye my hair pink and grow it long and girly, and she was banging me, I'd say yes maam.
          Breed's QB Philosophy:
          Originally posted by Breed
          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

I personally think the pony tail is worse, that first picture isn't helped by the pose hes striking haha.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

The pose on that picture is horrible.
              **** her in da *****!

Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                If Gisele told me to dye my hair pink and grow it long and girly, and she was banging me, I'd say yes maam.
                Nothing to add.

Tom Brady wins Super Bowls ans **** Supermodels. He can do whatever he wants with his hair haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Tom Brady is Kimmy Gibbler

Debug Information