No announcement yet.

Boston Red Sox 2007 season thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes He Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
      Did I not say trading Kason Gabbard was a bad idea ?
      Today is a classic example of why we traded Gabbard. He was NEVER going to get past Buchholz or Lester in the pecking order, and his value NEVER would have been higher. As mediocre as Gagme has been, the value in that trade was great. Two guys stuck behind younger/better prospects for a guy who can close on just about every other team in the majors. Now that he's gotten through the fact that he was tipping pitches, I think he'll be fine moving forward...

Comment

• Now where the hell have you been ? Good to have you back. I agree about Kason's value et al but I wish they had sent Lester instead. I am not sure the guy is going to get over his nibbling ways, and that was an issue before the cancer.

That was quite a lift the kid gave us yesterday. I need to get back to the Globe and read up, I had no idea he was even back up.

Comment

• Thats was one of the more amazing things I have seen in sports. A no-hitter in his second start in the MLB.

Comment

• Bucholz yesterday and Ellsbury today just make the future look even more exciting. At the beginning of this season I never would have guessed these guys would be at this performance level in the MLB yet.

Comment

• Ellsbury: 2-2, 2-R HR

Comment

• lester looked good last night

Comment

• I am still holding my breath on him. He has put a few solid outings in a row . I hope he fulfills

Comment

• I am still holding my breath on him. He has put a few solid outings in a row . I hope he lives up to his potential

Comment

• Magic Number: 14

Schedule:
                      vs Tampa Bay
                      vs New York
                      @ Toronto
                      @ Tampa Bay

I say we should be able to go no worse than 7-5 in that stretch. I would love to go 8-4 or better.

Comment

• if josh beckett doesnt win the cy i will be pissed

Comment

• ive been on vacation so i know this is kinda old but.......i hate eric gagne

Comment

• soo was there any doubt that we wouldnt come back from that? i knew if beckett got us back to fenway wed be back into it, but hopefully we can get it done now for the big one. opn a side note, last night me and my suite mate found a shopping cart and strolled it around campus with my laptop playing tessie by dropkick murphies. god its good to be a new england sports fan.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I just became a Red Sox fan. Ya Dice-K throw that gyroball. GO SOX BEST TEAM EVER.

Comment

• One championship down
                                2 to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information