Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Warning Track Power!!!

Comment

Hey look at that, Coco actually gets on base. I guess Coco Crisp isn't so soggy after all...

Comment

Hey look at that, Lugo with an RBI, Coco scoring from second. Signs of life after all!!

And Dustin Pedroia, man, it seems like every time I post he is doing something, that liner he ripped on Pena was just that, RIPPED.

Comment

JC Romero, haha. I can't believe he is on the Red Sox. I will never forget Spring Training 2004 when my friend almost got in a fight with him. He was hanging out in the bullpen and we were sitting right by it at the Twins park, and my friend is going back and forth and talking lots of crap, JC was getting pissssssed. I thought we were going to get kicked out haha.

Comment

Wow. 3 Errors for Mike Lowell. That's weird. We pretty much have the win though.
            And you know it's baseball season when you hear the first Yankees Suck chant :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Three errors in the second game of the year and he only had six all of last year.

Pineiro looks good, and so did JC Romero. Great first win for the Sox!!

Comment

Yeah, now that theres no pressure on Pineiro, I think I think he can be quite valuable in situations like we just saw. I'm glad we have 3 left handers in the pen this year too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Definitely, now I can't wait for 2 tomorrow for the Jap! I love calling him "The Jap." I'm not being a racist or anything, it just sounds cool haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Definitely, now I can't wait for 2 tomorrow for the Jap! I love calling him "The Jap." I'm not being a racist or anything, it just sounds cool haha.
                    Yeah, it will be quite the spectacle. The Japanese media have been in hiding the past few days, but tomorrow I have a feeling that will change lol.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Todays's lineup:

SS Julio Lugo: 2-for-5 vs. Royals starter Zach Greinke.
                      1B Kevin Youkilis: Off a two-run homer game.
                      DH David Ortiz: 1-for-6 so far in the series.
                      LF Manny Ramirez: 1-for-6, two walks in the series.
                      RF J.D. Drew: What a nice start. Graceful player and 2-for-3 against Grienke.
                      3B Mike Lowell: Don't think we'll ever see it again. His first ever three-error game on Wednesday. Had 11 doubles in April, '06, two doubles so far.
                      C Jason Varitek: Hit the ball well Wednesday, but still 1-for-7.
                      CF Coco Crisp: Looks lost at the plate, but he's 5-for-21 against Zack Greinke.
                      2B Dustin Pedroia: Has hit the ball well (3-for-6 so far).
                      P Dice-K

Comment

Hour an a half till Matsuzaka starts. Can't friggan wait.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I am currently in a virtual waiting room for tickets in Conigliaro's Corner, which went on sale today. The seats are grossly over-priced for aluminum bleacher seats way in the nose bleeds, but I don't care, I didn't think I'd be up here for any games...

Comment

Yeah, tickets are VERY hard to come by these days...
                            But it's worth it. Nothing like a game at Fenway.
                            Anyway...half hour :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

SICK!! JUST GOT OPENING DAY TICKETS!!

And I got tickets against the Rockies in June. **** yeah!!

Comment

Ah damn, just realized it wasn't opening day, but I still get to see the Jap pitch his first game at Fenway!! \m/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information