Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as of right now who do you think they will pick

Comment

It's looking like Yi, but I'm hoping Wright slips a spot. Either way, it's probably a PF...which I have missed feelings about. That would mean Al would move to the 5. Which could be great, potentially.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        It's looking like Yi, but I'm hoping Wright slips a spot. Either way, it's probably a PF...which I have missed feelings about. That would mean Al would move to the 5. Which could be great, potentially.
        I dont want Al to play center. i either want Spencer Hawes or trade down to get a SG. Cause after Pierce we have nobody. so i wouldnt mind trading down for Javaris Crittenton or Nick Young. Plus has anybody heard about that rumerd trade that the bobcats trade #8 and #22 for #5. i really like this trade

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Yeah, 21 days away from one of the biggest days in recent Celtics history.
          haha that is painfully funny

Comment

Optimism sucks.
            But yeah, I have my questions about Al playing center, but if we start going small and running like I want us too, it could work out.
            I'm not all that all that high on Hawes. But it is true we need a true center. I haven't thought about him all that much.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

does anybody else agree that we should start a "Fire Ainge"

Comment

i just tought of something Allen Ray and Ray Allen are on the same team

Comment

I think Ainge should be fired. But not for this. As I said before, I'm sick of this patience crap. We've been patient forever. The NBA isn't going to give us anything. We've learned that. We gotta go take it for ourselves. Even if we don't make it all the way...let's face it. We probably aren't winning a championship anytime soon, even if we kept the pick. Yi isn't going to win us a title. The two players that could save our franchise went 1/2 in the draft. Ray Allen probably won't bring us a ring, but what were doing probably wouldn't either.
                  ....and I'm happy we got rid of Wally. Sick of seeing his overpayed ass missing jumpshots.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

He made the Ray Allen deal for two reasons:

1. To get rid of Wally.
                    2. To save his job.

Ray Allen will help the Celtics get into the playoffs, and thus, he'll keep his job because it looks like progress. After sleeping on it for three days, I still hate the deal...

Comment

I hate this trade of Ray Allen. He is an old overpaid poor defensive shooter. All he can do is shot. We have enough shooters. They should have just drafted a big man like Yi or traded down to get your center Hawes. Another example of Danny srewing the C's

Comment

I still don't hate the trade. I don't like anything Danny Ainge does, but I didn't completely hate this.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

So it looks like we are getting Garnett for Big Al, Rondo, and Ratliff. I like Rondo and I love Big Al, but you gotta like out chances with Pierce, KG, and Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                            So it looks like we are getting Garnett for Big Al, Rondo, and Ratliff. I like Rondo and I love Big Al, but you gotta like out chances with Pierce, KG, and Allen.
                            i do even if its for 1 year im still happy about it

Comment

i just heard on espn that eventually KG will be a celtic. im so excited im jumping up and down

Comment

dude I'm so pissed about this trade. We traded away our future. I really am upset with this KG trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information