No announcement yet.

Boston Celtics Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still a little pissed that we traded KG to yall... But if you get my boy KG that ring he has long deserved ill be happy.

Comment

Just found out Gerald is involved in this, sucks to see him and Big Al go. Never thought we would let these 2 great talents go so early in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Just found out Gerald is involved in this, sucks to see him and Big Al go. Never thought we would let these 2 great talents go so early in their careers.
        I know, I pefer Al over KG anyday. He may not have the shooting range but the guy is the same guy KG is. We lost so much depth and the future.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          I know, I pefer Al over KG anyday. He may not have the shooting range but the guy is the same guy KG is. We lost so much depth and the future.
          are you serious????

Comment

Once again the Celtics have screwed the pooch. KG will not win any titles here. Who is gonna play besides the aging big 3 ? FIVE guys plus 2 1st round picks ? Insane. They will be up there record wise in the pitiful east but those guys with no supporting cast will get torched by whoever they meet from the west in the playoffs and I would venture to bet that in the next 3 years that this group is together and relevant, you will have MAYBE one peak season of getting to finals and losing convincingly and two years of shattered dreams.

Comment

i just read on espn.com that celtics have called reggie miller who wants to rejoin in the nba. if we get him i will go insane

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                i just read on espn.com that celtics have called reggie miller who wants to rejoin in the nba. if we get him i will go insane
                As a Knicks fan, Reggie Miller should stay in hell where he belongs.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

this thread as died. what happend the c's are the only good team playing right now? well intill the sox get goin....

big game tonight. pistons celtics.

Comment

Some sports just don't cross certain lines. I have not watched the celtics played regularly since the Bird, McHale, Parrish days and not once since Reggie Lewis died.

I will not join any bandwagon if things get hot, I still loyaly follow the Pats, the Sox and the Bruins, even the Revolution ( my kids are big into soccer and I get a little hyped myself come World Cup time) but as a 5 foot 8 white kid who could not jump the Shelbourn Falls phone book, basketball had little appeal after Larry stopped lacin' em up.

Comment

what a game last night against the spurs. Gotta love the will to never give up.

Comment

Big game 7 tonight. Anything can happen in a game 7 kindof scaried

Comment

If hawks win, it will be the biggest upset in playoffs history.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

first the patriots, now the celtics? if they blow this tomorrow.... you have no idea how pissed i will be

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

absolutely owned

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                                absolutely owned
                                .............yes

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you