X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=4877704

Randy Moss has a seperated shoulder.
    He's a mother ****-ing boss! Still played all 16 games and 85% of the teams snaps
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Yeah...taking plays off my ass.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Gotta love Randy.

Comment

• Gotta love BB. We went a season without an OC
          Now he's hinting about not assigning a DC now

Comment

• Just found on the Pats site DeskSite
            A desktop feature that'll let you know when new Pats related info/news comes out.

http://www.patriots.com/desksite/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              Now he's hinting about not assigning a DC now
              Don't like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                Don't like this
                Netiher do I.. He's spread to thin as it is, this is not going to help. I get the idea, since he probably wants to influence his young defense more and this allows him to get really close to them every day. But I would rather have a DC come in from outside the organisation and introduce some new ideas to this team. That goes for offense as well.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Just give the damn DC job to Pepper. OC isn't a big issue with Brady, but it would still be nice to see someone helping there.

Either way, he can't do all 3 jobs. Someone needs to take over one of the Coordinator job.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Yeah, name someone at least. No point in not doing that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Yeah, name someone at least. No point in not doing that.
                      My thoughts exactly. I swear- sometimes he does **** different JUST bc it's different
                      Not bc its whats best for the team. With assistants and with draft picks.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. I swear- sometimes he does **** different JUST bc it's different
                        Not bc its whats best for the team. With assistants and with draft picks.
                        I think BB runs the team differently at this point than he did when we were smelling blood every year in the title hunt. Everything seems to be some sort of experiment to stay ahead of the game. It sucks because if we played things more conventionally, it would be better for the team in a lot of ways. But it is what it is at this point.

Now, onto Wilfork news. It looks like we could have an uncapped year...the situation could be very interesting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 6 yr 80 Million dollars- 75 Million up front (in the un capped year)- 1 Million a year for its remainder :D Sweetness

Comment

• Haha yeah. That would be sweet. This entire thing just makes the Wilfork thing more interesting. Could be really, really good for us so long as we frontload it as to not get screwed with the new CBA, but it could be bad for us too. Another team might be willing to make a mistake to get Wilfork.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

6 yr 80 Million dollars- 75 Million up front (in the un capped year)- 1 Million a year for its remainder :D Sweetness
                              Haha, nice.. But there's some talk that teams that go on a spending spree will get some kind of punishment in the next CBA. Not quite sure how they would do that, but still..

If we tag Vince, I think he's gone no matter what next year. So I'm almost at that point where I want BB to tag him and trade him for a first and a second round pick. There's definetly a market for him, and two high picks (maybe 2nd pick this year, first round pick next year) could help the Patriots more than having VW even if he is the best DL in the NFL (and he is, no doubt about that).

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I refuse to believe that :(
                                I'm going to hold on to every ounce of hope that I can

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information