Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you've got a better shot then people are giving you at beating San Diego. Rivers hasn't been playing well lately and their secondary is inconsistent.

Contain LT (you are not going to stop this guy) and limit Merriman's impact with double teams and I think you win this game. In fact it's my upset pick for this weekend.

Brady is a stud in the playoffs and I really think you guys can run the ball on their defense.

Good luck this weekend, I'll be pulling for you (I hate Marty with a passion).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Clash of the Titans!

Its going to be a heavyweight fight!!! I hope Cromartie comes up big against Brady and company, he hasn't picked any balls off yet........he will get chances to jump short routes, they will go alot to the short passing game knowing our rush will get to them. Florence has dropped enough picks he could have as many as Samuel (who scares me against Rivers).

I am worried about you guys stuffing LT, those 3 hogs you have in the 3-4 are SCARY: Ty Warren is underated.......and Wilfork may be the best NT not named Jamal Williams in the league!!! Everybody knows about Seymour.

I see Belichick putting it into the hands of Rivers to beat you guys, it will be interesting to see if he is up to the challenge.......he has had his struggles in the last 6 weeks.........but also come up big at the right times, and there will be opportunities against your secondary.......just like Brady will get his chances against ours.

Should be a great game, and if you guys beat us....I want you to stomp Peyton Manning or the Ravens.........both of those entities are too hyped, and need a humbling........I am confident either you guys or the #1 seed in the AFC will get it done!

Comment

• Re: Clash of the Titans!

Originally posted by bergo23
        Its going to be a heavyweight fight!!! I hope Cromartie comes up big against Brady and company, he hasn't picked any balls off yet........he will get chances to jump short routes, they will go alot to the short passing game knowing our rush will get to them. Florence has dropped enough picks he could have as many as Samuel (who scares me against Rivers).

I am worried about you guys stuffing LT, those 3 hogs you have in the 3-4 are SCARY: Ty Warren is underated.......and Wilfork may be the best NT not named Jamal Williams in the league!!! Everybody knows about Seymour.

I see Belichick putting it into the hands of Rivers to beat you guys, it will be interesting to see if he is up to the challenge.......he has had his struggles in the last 6 weeks.........but also come up big at the right times, and there will be opportunities against your secondary.......just like Brady will get his chances against ours.

Should be a great game, and if you guys beat us....I want you to stomp Peyton Manning or the Ravens.........both of those entities are too hyped, and need a humbling........I am confident either you guys or the #1 seed in the AFC will get it done!
        Agreed. We are gonna see two of the best DLs in the NFL, 3 or 4 man. Olshansky-Williams-Castilo and Seymour-Wilfork-Warren are the 2 best and youngest DLs in the NFL.

I think Cromartie will have a big game, he will make at least one big play, whether on kick return or defense.

Should be a good game, hopefully LT doesn't run loose. If we can rattle Rivers early we could come away with a W.

Comment

• [/quote]I agree that containing Merriman is one of our biggest concerns on offence. Brady will always have an eye on him, and will call the right protections to give him enough time to go through his progressions. I think they will try and keep the ball on the ground though. Our depth at running back is incredible when compared to the receiving group. A good rotation at RB will run the clock and control the game. This is another key to the success of the offence.[/quote]

We cannot keep an extra blocker on Merriman during all his pass rushers mainly because Shaun Phillips is such a good pass rusher from the right side.....he had 11.5 sacks if i am correct

Comment

• A few leftovers from Sunday's victory over the Jets: Tight end Daniel Graham played more offensive snaps than any other skill-position player (non-quarterbacks), remaining on the field for 87.5 percent of the snaps . . . At running back, rookie Laurence Maroney handled the bulk of the second-half snaps, with 16, as Corey Dillon (5) and Kevin Faulk (5) split the remaining snaps in the final 30 minutes . . . The Patriots had three receivers on the field for 14 of their first 15 offensive snaps, then called on that positional grouping only twice the rest of the game.

Graham is not going to be allowed to walk away, he IS our best TE

Comment

• kinda off topic but where did you guys get your PATRIOT sigs

Comment

• Oh my god its alca....

Comment

• Originally posted by 255979119
                  Oh my god its alca....
                  :? what does that mean

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992
                    Originally posted by 255979119
                    Oh my god its alca....
                    :? what does that mean
                    :? i still dont know

Comment

• Originally posted by 255979119
                      Oh my god its alca....
                      Are you refering to Rodney Harrison's partially torn ACL? If so, theres good news on that.
                      http://patriots.bostonherald.com/pat...ticleid=176694
                      Oh...and hi by the way. I'm new to this forum. I've posted in the draft forums a few times, but never in this thread. Anyway, I'm a huge Patriots fan, and I look forward to talking some football with you all.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        Oh my god its alca....
                        Are you refering to Rodney Harrison's partially torn ACL? If so, theres good news on that.
                        Oh...and hi by the way. I'm new to this forum. I've posted in the draft forums a few times, but never in this thread. Anyway, I'm a huge Patriots fan, and I look forward to talking some football with you all.
                        well welocme

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          Oh my god its alca....
                          yes, welcome electric. I think you'll find that there are a large number of patriots fans on this board, but they rarely post in the team discussion area. Plus it doesn't help that the pats dont make any major offseason moves so this thread usually can go inactive for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                          thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                          Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                          the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

• So lets go back to the graham discussion....

Comment

• Originally posted by tylaw24
                              Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              Oh my god its alca....
                              yes, welcome electric. I think you'll find that there are a large number of patriots fans on this board, but they rarely post in the team discussion area. Plus it doesn't help that the pats dont make any major offseason moves so this thread usually can go inactive for a while.
                              Patriots fans don't to have worry about the offseason that early as well.

Comment

• Welcome, Electric.

Harrison is too much of a liability to have him penciled in as a solid starter next season. We should get a SS round 1 as there are 3 quality prospects at that position (Landry, Nelson, and Griffin). This year is our best shot at getting a quality replacement for Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information