Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 255979119
    So lets go back to the graham discussion....
    we can once you tell me what you meant ive stayed up for 2 nights trying to figure out what you meant

    :? and i still dont know

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alca1992
      Originally posted by 255979119
      So lets go back to the graham discussion....
      we can once you tell me what you meant ive stayed up for 2 nights trying to figure out what you meant

      :? and i still dont know
      LOL!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
      thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
      Michael Griffin #27

      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
      the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tylaw24
        Originally posted by alca1992
        Originally posted by 255979119
        So lets go back to the graham discussion....
        we can once you tell me what you meant ive stayed up for 2 nights trying to figure out what you meant

        :? and i still dont know
        LOL!
        :? Why are you laughing so hard are you in on it

        Comment


        • ok guys ive been doing 2 trades that are in negoation

          Cardnials Get:
          Asante Samual

          Pats Get:
          Eric green
          #69 overall





          Bucs get:
          #22
          #28
          Pats 2nd
          Pats 3rd

          Pats get:
          #4
          Bucs 3rd
          Philip Buchanon

          what do you guys think of the trades

          Comment


          • I assume you mean we are franchising Samuel and then trading him....but I do not like that trade


            And Phillip Buchannon was a free agent for half the year, if the Pats wanted him they could have had him

            and why would anyone give away 2 firsts a second and a third round pick....thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard considering thats basically throwing away 4 possible starters for one


            sorry for being hostile about that alca.....its just my point of view

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 255979119
              I assume you mean we are franchising Samuel and then trading him....but I do not like that trade


              And Phillip Buchannon was a free agent for half the year, if the Pats wanted him they could have had him

              and why would anyone give away 2 firsts a second and a third round pick....thats the stupidest idea ive ever heard considering thats basically throwing away 4 possible starters for one


              sorry for being hostile about that alca.....its just my point of view
              its aight

              Comment


              • ok so just so you know in this fourum mock all FA are "resigned"

                and heres another trade i did

                Pats Get:
                Greg Ellis
                Jason Fabini

                Cowboys Get:
                Matt Light

                Comment


                • do you like this trade

                  Jerry porter for #68 overall

                  please tell me you like that trade

                  Comment


                  • for the first one....

                    Greg Ellis is old and we dont need an OLB since the emergence of Tully....and he is exactly what Ellis is a pass rusher

                    and Fabini is nothing more than a backup tackle AT BEST


                    for the second...


                    Jerry Porter is going to be a FA and he would not re-sign with the Raidaz

                    And I have another question for you....

                    Do you determine the value of players by turning on your video game system and looking at their Madden ratings or something??

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alca1992
                      Originally posted by tylaw24
                      Originally posted by alca1992
                      Originally posted by 255979119
                      So lets go back to the graham discussion....
                      we can once you tell me what you meant ive stayed up for 2 nights trying to figure out what you meant

                      :? and i still dont know
                      LOL!
                      :? Why are you laughing so hard are you in on it
                      Lol nah. I found your reaction to 255979119's comment funny. And the fact that he still hasn't answered yet adds to it. I'm not "in on it" as i don't know what "it" is. Prolly some random comment to keep the thread alive.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                      thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                      Michael Griffin #27

                      Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                      the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

                      Comment


                      • Going back to the Asante issue, I found this on the patriots.com website:

                        You've won two Super Bowls as a Patriot and are in the playoffs again this year after recording 10 interceptions. Does it get better than this?

                        I love it here. This is the place I was basically born into. I was born into being a Patriot. I love the guys in the locker room and the camaraderie we have here. I've learned a lot here. I'm a guy that loves to play football for this team, loves to make plays... thrives on making plays.
                        It sorta makes you think that he might take a little less to stay with the Patriots. It's too hard to tell really.

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                        thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                        Michael Griffin #27

                        Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                        the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tylaw24
                          Going back to the Asante issue, I found this on the patriots.com website:

                          You've won two Super Bowls as a Patriot and are in the playoffs again this year after recording 10 interceptions. Does it get better than this?

                          I love it here. This is the place I was basically born into. I was born into being a Patriot. I love the guys in the locker room and the camaraderie we have here. I've learned a lot here. I'm a guy that loves to play football for this team, loves to make plays... thrives on making plays.
                          It sorta makes you think that he might take a little less to stay with the Patriots. It's too hard to tell really.
                          Asante is staying, everyone is just assuming he wants to leave. He will be back in 2007.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 255979119
                            for the first one....

                            Greg Ellis is old and we dont need an OLB since the emergence of Tully....and he is exactly what Ellis is a pass rusher

                            and Fabini is nothing more than a backup tackle AT BEST


                            for the second...


                            Jerry Porter is going to be a FA and he would not re-sign with the Raidaz

                            And I have another question for you....

                            Do you determine the value of players by turning on your video game system and looking at their Madden ratings or something??
                            no were playing the fourum mock here at NFLDC we control a team and we trade players and like i said all players are considerd resigned

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alca1992
                              Originally posted by 255979119
                              for the first one....

                              Greg Ellis is old and we dont need an OLB since the emergence of Tully....and he is exactly what Ellis is a pass rusher

                              and Fabini is nothing more than a backup tackle AT BEST


                              for the second...


                              Jerry Porter is going to be a FA and he would not re-sign with the Raidaz

                              And I have another question for you....

                              Do you determine the value of players by turning on your video game system and looking at their Madden ratings or something??
                              no were playing the fourum mock here at NFLDC we control a team and we trade players and like i said all players are considerd resigned
                              Dude, he gets what you are talking about. He just said that did you determine the value of each person in the trade by their stats on Madden.

                              Comment


                              • well seattle lost good news for us

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information