This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Wake up from taking my friend out for his 21st to find nothing but good news, Crable's gone and McCourty signed. Today is already off to a good day. Pumped training camp starts as well, anyone plan on going this year?
    Just wait until later on when the Pats trade a 7th round pick and a bag of doritos for Demarcus Ware. Then it will be a really good day

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
      Just wait until later on when the Pats trade a 7th round pick and a bag of doritos for Demarcus Ware. Then it will be a really good day
      .....Teasing me with such an idea of getting a pass rusher is just cruel, especially when that pass rusher is Ware.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Next Up: Terrence Wheatley.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
          Next Up: Terrence Wheatley.
          You read my mind.

I think that Slater might also get the boot after TC. He's a good special teamer, but that's pretty much it. Arrington is much, much better and should be certain of a roster spot based on last years performance. If we have room for Slater I'd love to keep him though. Two fast gunners do a lot for special teams play.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
            You read my mind.

I think that Slater might also get the boot after TC. He's a good special teamer, but that's pretty much it. Arrington is much, much better and should be certain of a roster spot based on last years performance. If we have room for Slater I'd love to keep him though. Two fast gunners do a lot for special teams play.
            Pat Chung and Devin McCourty have sad faces now because you forgot them

Comment

• But none of them has the raw speed of Slater to get down the field and disturb the returner. Even when he misses the tackles he still delay the returner. McCourty could be a beast on ST, but he's not yet proven in the NFL. I think he will prove himself pretty fast though..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• It's too bad Slater can't do anything other than cover KR/PR because he would be a guaranteed roster spot if he could.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I'm disappointed with the amount of camp coverage on the web right now. We need more video feeds!

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• MORE video feeds? Can you give me a link to one? lol
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Breed
                    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• The Herald actually covers camp pretty decently, I'm definitely going to pick it up tomorrow. It's hard to find anything online though.

Comment

• http://www.patriots.com/homepage/

Theres a couple short ones there. Normally their website does better at posting decently long videos of each day. But I think they just had a practice at 330 if im correct? They say more will be up later.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Also, Nicklovich and Banta cain as our two starting OLBs makes me a sad panda. The good news I guess is that some analysts were saying Nicklovich had a very Vrabel feel to him through practices today.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• On a lighter side, Jets RB Mcknight failed his conditioning test. lol. Baffles me that an RB fails his conditioning test, but oh well.
                            Breed's QB Philosophy:
                            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                              On a lighter side, Jets RB Mcknight failed his conditioning test. lol. Baffles me that an RB fails his conditioning test, but oh well.
                              Lol and just think it could have been the most dangerous change of pace back in the NFL, Leon Washington. The Jets front office rules!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                                Lol and just think it could have been the most dangerous change of pace back in the NFL, Leon Washington. The Jets front office rules!!!
                                But they have LT! LT > Thomas+Washington, didn't you know?
                                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information