Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys gotta realize the roles here. Mackenzie was drafted to do what Spikes is doing now. Spikes is playing better and not coming off of a knee injury. I like him, but I don't know if keeping a roster spot for him to develop is worth it when Spikes is clearly the guy for his role.
    Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I really feel bad for McKenzie, I was high on him. That sucks for him.

I would absolutely love picking up Blount. He

Comment

• im all for picking up blount and dropping BJGE

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I would drop Maroney before I'd drop BJGE

Comment

• I wouldn't go that far.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Neither would I, but I think we could really use him, and BJGE is probably the person we'd cut. Preseason definately showed how badly we need to give red bulls to the running backs.
              New England Patriots

Comment

• Im not sure about picking up Blount to be honest. Outside of CJ2K the Titans dont have great RB and their depth is not too hot either. Cutting Blount doesn't seem good. He made a few nice runs in preseason but really showed a lack of burst and he doesn't know the Pats system. I would prefer to keep BJGE

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  I would drop Maroney before I'd drop BJGE
                  Seriously, idk why were even hanging onto the guy. At times he looked better in games last year, only to go and fumble on the yard line it seemed every single game. He dances too much, fumbles too much, if we were to drop anyone itd be him imo. BJGE runs straight ahead, Morris and Taylor are injury prone so I wouldnt be surprised to see either of them cut, and Maroney just is awful.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Getting a feel for new safety Jarrad Page. “He’s played in the league, we played against him, he’s been a productive player. I’m glad we got him. I think he’ll be a good addition to the group. I think he’ll help us. It looks like he’s been able to do some different things in the past and we’ll see how all that fits in with us.”
                    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ll-belichick-3

Did we pick up Jarrad Page? He's a pretty good safety but we are already very stacked at the position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ll-belichick-3

Did we pick up Jarrad Page? He's a pretty good safety but we are already very stacked at the position.
                      yes we traded for him. but mcgowan is out for the year, so with page in the mix, we are still 4 deep

Comment

• I didn't even know about McGowan or Page, wow. He has starting experience and some nice tools to work with and with McGowan out I like that move.

Comment

• It's a great move by BB, but I'm still curious to find out what he cost us.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• He's a great special teams player, and can pull off the McGowan role pretty well.

Comment

• I am still wondering why we traded for Tracy White . . .
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5540944

here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information