Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just worried about the transition to OLB every play, I would love to see him do well though because man are defense needs some play makers. Brace was also back in practice which is a good thing for depth, he looked decent filling in for Warren before he went down.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Cunningham had some OLB responsibilities at Florida, and I believe he dropped into coverage like 35% of his plays or something, so his transition should be smoother than most.
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Yeah Cunningham did a lot for that Florida defense and was incredibly versatile, he just was overshadowed quite a bit. Guys like Dunlap, Haden, Spikes, Major Wright, Janoris Jenkins, and Ahmad Black were always getting their jocks ridden along with the young talents whenever they got in the game such as Will Hill. Everyone knew Cunningham was a good player, and I could definitely see him being one of those guys who ends up making a bigger impact in the NFL than in college. At least I hope he does.

Brady got in a car accident this morning in Boston, nothing too serious but per ESPN he is "shaken".

Comment

• yeah close call lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Imagine badly plowing into someone's car and getting out to see it was Tom Brady? I would probably have to end my life if I hurt him, either that or someone would do it for me before I got the chance.

Comment

• I hope our line holds up as well as it did this pre season. Considering were without Nick and Mankins, Brady got alot of time, and there was some nice down the field blocking on screens. If Mankins remains decides to come play after week 10 or whatever week it is, our Line should be pretty solid bar injury come post season push.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I was walking on the way to class when I decided to check ESPN on my phone.
                The title "Brady in Crash" came up big... then my phone froze for a couple seconds.

LONGEST SECONDS OF MY LIFE!
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• hahaaa!! I had the same reaction in the few seconds it took to open the WEEI email titled "Brady in car crash."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Woooooooooot! Brady's contract four years 19 million official tomorrow!

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• haha yea. it took him a car accident to realize he needs his guaranteed money ASAP lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• If they didn't change his base pay this year, the contract is more like 3 years, 22 million per year.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          If they didn't change his base pay this year, the contract is more like 3 years, 22 million per year.
                          The contract doesn't kick in until after this season. Brady plays out the final year of his previous contract and then the four-year extension is tacked onto the end.

Comment

• Will Randy rescind his "the Patriots don't pay" comment?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Not until they pay him, he won't
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                Will Randy rescind his "the Patriots don't pay" comment?
                                He didn't rescind it when Wilfork got paid.

He voiced initial concern because of the Wilfork situation. Wilfork got paid and he shut up. Then he chimed in again when Brady was negotiating. I imagine he'll just shut up again and they'll get to working something out with his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information