X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also;

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I started to post "For after the Patriots beat the Jets" as a topic in the main NFL forum, but I thought better of it.

Anyways... 2 hours til kickoff. 3 until the game is over.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• GAME TIME!!!!!!!

We signed Woodhead today too. Excellent pickup, IMO.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That catch by Moss was just ridiculous... We should just pay him whatever he want.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I really want him here the duration of his career. He makes sense here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Cromartie covering Moss... YESSSS!!!
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Dear Patriots ownership: Please trade Randy Moss. Tom Brady clearly has lost his f***ing mind when he sees Moss.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I think I speak for all of us when I say ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I thought Brady was off on some of his throws today. A couple to Moss and he had Gronkowski for a long gainer but underthrew him.

The defense reared their ugly head today, started out fine but couldnt stop anything in the second half, especially when they knew Sanchez was going with a lot of short stuff.

Comment

• All around terrible performance today.
                      Breed's QB Philosophy:
                      Originally posted by Breed
                      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        I thought Brady was off on some of his throws today. A couple to Moss and he had Gronkowski for a long gainer but underthrew him.
                        I love Tom Brady. He's brought us so much. But he played like **** today. Didn't think what he was doing through at all. He got infatuated with the deep ball and it took him way too long to get out of that mentality. Telegraphed his throws and did a horrible job spreading the ball around. Completely atypical. I give a ton of credit to the Jets for making the plays in coverage that they did and MANHANDLING our interior line on the inside run, but there were open receivers today and he did not get the ball too them. Dropped passes were an issue as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• To be honest, the offense **** the bed on this one. Darius Butler looked abysmal, but Brady trying to force it to Moss in triple coverage just became so vanilla and annoying - I really think that's what lost the game.

Which is why I said to trade Moss. The offense is so much more dynamic when he's just running routes and not being thrown at.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• None of that stuff is open without Moss. If we traded Moss this year without a replacement, none of that stuff is open. We went through this already. It did not work.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• yeah darius butler was terrible today, but once again, there were moments when no one was even close to sanchez, he had a lot of time to throw. defense is a work in progress right now, i guarantee you it will be much better at the end of the year. this team is very young right now, and these rookies will all get better and will have bigger contributions at the end of the year

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• It's the AFC East. It's going to be competitive. We're going to lose division games this year. It *******, *******, ******* sucks that we lost. I really feel like if we execute offensively, we win that game.

One positive is that Gerrard Warren looked like a beast out there today. Wilfork was collapsing the pocket on the interior and he was shedding and capitalizing. Could be a nice pickup. In the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information