X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      I love Tom Brady. He's brought us so much. But he played like **** today. Didn't think what he was doing through at all. He got infatuated with the deep ball and it took him way too long to get out of that mentality. Telegraphed his throws and did a horrible job spreading the ball around. Completely atypical. I give a ton of credit to the Jets for making the plays in coverage that they did and MANHANDLING our interior line on the inside run, but there were open receivers today and he did not get the ball too them. Dropped passes were an issue as well.
      THIS.

Brady seemed to zone in on Moss almost the entire 2nd half. I didn't like the playcalling, as I thought it was very unoriginal, but I think that was only part of the problem. Where was Welker in the 2nd half? Where was Hernandez? Gronkowski? Where was Tate the whole game?! I was very disappointed in the playcalling as well as the play of Brady individually.
      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Sucks about Faulk. Sucks bad. That might be his career at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Sucks about Faulk. Sucks bad. That might be his career at this point.
          It might be, and what a career it has been. I'd like to see him come back, but it depends on how he feels at his age having to come back for a year, maybe 2 after this, if he even can come back.

What about his replacement? Woodhead seems like the logical choice as he was just signed, but I think Edelman may seem some time back there, although he can't be a great pass blocker, hell most 2nd year running backs usually aren't, nevermind a 2nd year WR who played QB up until last year.
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Its going to be weird not seeing Faulk in on third downs.

However I'm still more concerned over the complete crap Butler gave us last weekend.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
              THIS.

Brady seemed to zone in on Moss almost the entire 2nd half.
              I watched him. I never saw him go through a progression. If he did, it was like once.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Woodhead will probably be the guy. He's capable too. He's fast in short spaces, so I think he'll help out in the passing game for sure. Blocking...I don't know. We'll see. I think we need to sign another back just for insurance for sure. Maybe even make a trade.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think Edelman would be solid. They've been needing to find a way to get him on the field with Welker and the other receiving options (he's useless when Welker's out there). I don't even think he'd be a terrible blocker (though Sammy and Fred are excellent pass blockers).

Comment

• So, anyway, Bills. Fitzpatrick's starting. As long as we can contain the run we should be in good shape. No matter how much we're up(assuming we are) to start with, the one thing I want to see is us finish a game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It would be really nice to see someone step up at the DE spot. Every time I see Wilfork lined up at DE I want to smack my tv. We have added an awful lot of Dline guys over the last few years to have Vince there as much as we did against the Jets.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Everytime we put him there we lose something up the middle. Sucks kind of bad.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Mike Reiss is reporting that Shawn Crable has been promoted from the PS to the active roster to take Kevin Faulk's spot:
                          http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...to-be-promoted

I've always had high hopes for this guy, hopefully he'll make the most of his chance..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            I'm not too upset with our defense, outside of Butlers play. Get ready for a long season of that, the Jets did a good job of seeing something on film and just throwing it to his side. They maybe tried twice to throw at McCourty (<3).
                            I haven't gotten a chance to look at the recording of the game again, but McCourty was beaten for two touchdown passes. I wouldn't say he played well at all, he just wasn't really challenged much because of how badly Butler played the entire game. When you know you're going to be able to throw at one side consistently whenever you need a first down or a key pass, why bother trying to throw to the other side?

Also, if anyone's interested, I have started tweeting during Patriots games with a little bit of recap/analysis and posting on some of the news that happens there. Check it out if you have a chance:

http://twitter.com/bestshowonsnow

Comment

• Kyle Arrington has replaced Butler. This is bad.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• It's only speculation at this point. At least, that's the way I read it. Haven't seen anything definite about it so far...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information