Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** a third round pick. We better be getting more then a third round pick for this. I am not ready to see Moss go :(..... so we at least better be getting a steal if he leaves.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      The offense doesn't depend on Moss for ****. They've always had that underneath ****. Always. The offense might be more methodical, but that will help the defense more than anything because they'll eat up more clock.
      This is not true. It'll hurt if we do this, hurt bad. Hope to dear god we don't do this unless they're willing to do something really stupid good for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        This is not true. It'll hurt if we do this, hurt bad. Hope to dear god we don't do this unless they're willing to do something really stupid good for us.
        Exactly, why would we do this for a third or even a second round pick when teams throw picks in the second or third round at us all the time just to move up a few picks. We dont need the extra third for Moss..... and dont tell me other teams wouldnt give us more for him.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I really think this doesn't happen in the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• comp pick

If he leaves they get a 2012 comp pick. 4th round at least maybe 3rd. Trade gets them a third maybe a 2nd in 2011. Why not keep him and then franchise him?

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes View Post
              If he leaves they get a 2012 comp pick. 4th round at least maybe 3rd. Trade gets them a third maybe a 2nd in 2011. Why not keep him and then franchise him?
              That's what most of us are hoping for. Randy Moss is worth so much more than two third round players that likely will wash out of the league in a few years. Hell, we probably won't even use those picks.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Would anyone care to explain to me why the **** we are close to trading Randy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  Would anyone care to explain to me why the **** we are close to trading Randy?
                  Because Bill Belichick ******* hates our guts.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• he wasnt gunna resign anyway. might as well get something for him. and we werent gunna win the superbowl this year with our crappy defense

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Still, we're a much worse team without him. Even if we don't sign/tag him next year, a few more wins this year are worth much more for us mentally and team maturity wise than a third rounder we won't use anyway.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        he wasnt gunna resign anyway. might as well get something for him. and we werent gunna win the superbowl this year with our crappy defense
                        Hey man, the NFL is more wide open this year then in a long time. Theres not one single team that we can point out as the best team. Right now I like our chances against most teams.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Still, we're a much worse team without him. Even if we don't sign/tag him next year, a few more wins this year are worth much more for us mentally and team maturity wise than a third rounder we won't use anyway.
                          I just don't think this is true at all. You're overestimating his impact on the offense. Deion Branch and Troy Brown were getting the same underneath stuff that Welker gets with Reche Caldwell, David Givens, and David Patten on the outside... Except Welker's just a million times better after the catch because he's a stronger runner.

Moss is good and he helps the offense, but him not being there will have little negative effect on the other receivers. The big thing, to me, is that it will get Brady back to spreading the ball around more...which will make the offense a lot better and a lot more dangerous.

Comment

• I'm sick of value. All we hear about is god damned value. Yeah, it's great and all that, but let's get some ******* wins.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We're all underrating Moss because we're going to lose him and he's getting older. It's going to be a miserable year at times offensively if we unload him. We were not at all more effective in years past where we had to spread the ball around more. A true number one receiver is such a valuable asset.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Having another third rounder would be nice, but I'd rather have Moss around even if he doesn't re-sign for a variety of reasons.

1. The obvious, he is still one of the most dangerous receivers in the game.

2. He makes the entire offense better around him.

3. We could make a run this year in the playoffs, and I truly believe that. If the defense continues to gel and players keep stepping up, this could be a very dangerous team.

4. Trading Moss could be bad in the locker room. Randy is one of the leaders, and even though he didn't catch a ball and looked out of it at times he was still being supportive on the sidelines and everything.

Watch this video, this is from our locker room after we beat the Bengals this year. Randy breaks the team down at the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hebzTyTZ4o

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information